First off I want to say that I have been a fan of the grooby sights since the early 90's when it was shemaleyum.com, bobstgirls,com, and blacktgirls,com. In fact I met Lasvegas bob who created bobstgirls.com back in 2002 at his apartment. his TS roommate Michelle, who also happened to be a model for blacktgirls.com picked me up at a bar called the Las Vegas Lounge on Maryland St in downtown Vegas. She picked me up and took me back to their apartment where we had crazy sex for several hours. I heard Bob died of a heart attack a few years later. Over the years I have hooked up with other Grooby models with similar outcomes like I had with Michelle. So now that I've shared my private experiences I have a couple issues pertaining to the Grooby sites.

1. My first gripe is the download limits. If I am paying over $100 for a membership then limiting my downloads is bad business. And not just because of the cost. If I were to download 4k content, which I do not because of the limits, I would hit the limit somewhere between 1-3 models. Download limits on Grooby sites did not exist in the past and I have had broadband internet since the late 90's with DSL. Now I have gigabyte internet so my average time on a Grooby site with downloading in less then 10 minutes for 720p content. Which brings me to my next issue.

2. The servers are not exactly fast. More often then not my internet speed is bottlenecked while attempting to download content. And I am not naive to the huge profit that Grooby is making by running these sites. Grooby is no longer a mom and pop business. based on the subscription cost a safe bet would be a seven figure profit margin.

So if you want to have download limits then it would be better business to limit it based on subscription. For that reason I usually don't renew after my 6 month subscription ends until maybe a year or 2 later. Take away those limits and I might be inclined to keep it going. And again, I love the site, love the models, but your web service leaves a lot to be desired. Just my 2 cents.