View Poll Results: Decision for costumers

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep sitein portuguese, no subtitles, no english by I.A.

3 37.50%
  • Keep site in portuguese but with subtitles

2 25.00%
  • Use I.A. to make models talk in english and erasing bad translations and bad lipsincks

3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,285/7
    Given: 468/0

Important question 4 costumers

Ok guys , i m here not only thank all suport u gave me but with a complex question

I know language is a big problem for non americans websites grow up and i m looking for solution for more than 15 years without sucess

Well, Now we have I.A. and they have softwares can translate most languages for others. In my case portuguse to english. I try subtitles but english felas do not enjoy it too. I m not here to make critics, i work 4 u and i look for some aceptable way out and i m testing some promissing I.A.s can do it keeping original models voices but as i m a fair play fela i need inform its so new tecnmology that lipsinck can suck some times.

Old costumers ll remember in 99 when i start put videos in BRZ site, was a 2 mp cam that recod video WITH NO SOUND and format was real player that sucks (was DV that moment). As soon we move HDV we also had some not so good videos and same to VR but u need undertsand are super new technologies and no tutorials to teach us. We burn our asses to get knowledge and give all best possible quality avaliable.

Lipstinck works fine with videos people look straight cam what is not case but tests i did i just like results if people dont talk too much and too fast.

Then lets go to pool

In time, i put 2 short exemples on twitter (i ll never call that X)

https://x.com/DamazoVIP/status/1740858096850026839?s=20

https://x.com/DamazoVIP/status/1740857880985878737?s=20

I need your feedback because i burn some money here thinking in give u all something special, i hope u enjoy

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Louie Damazo; 12-29-2023 at 10:17 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bj69 View Post
    I am an English speaker who doesn't speak portuguese, It's very hot when these girls speak in portuguese or maybe you can tell them to speak a little bit english as some of these models speak little bit english.
    man, dont u think i didnt try. They try but sounds ridiculous and i see here a chance offer u something great with models voices and in english, I cant see u guys dont liking it, its a old dream finally i m able offer u all

I A softwares are in first stages but i see it becoming something so great that i put my own money to start by respect to u all

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Louie Damazo; 12-31-2023 at 04:10 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/0
    Given: 409/0
    Hi Louie..

If I can express my opinion, I believe that speaking in the mother tongue with English translation is fair for all parties.
    Speaking the mother tongue shows respect and appreciation for these languages, with English translation for those who only speak it
    I think that's fair!
    Accept my greetings

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    It's clever technology but also a little ridiculous and I find it a turn off.
    If I watch a foreign film, it will always be subtitles and I think if you need to - that's the way to go.
    Honestly, is anyone that interested in what they're saying?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Well

I was trying bring new ideas to improve our work. If i had bad idea then lets forget about it and move on. I m good in do subtitles (Premiere makes it in a fantastic way) then its all good

I hope u all understand i try it for have comitment in make costumers happier and more included

In few days i ll erase this post. Thanks for the ones gave feedbacks and i m mature enough accept some times some ideas are not so brilhant as we think they are

Last edited by Louie Damazo; 12-31-2023 at 04:11 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedoo View Post
    Hi Louie..

If I can express my opinion, I believe that speaking in the mother tongue with English translation is fair for all parties.
    Speaking the mother tongue shows respect and appreciation for these languages, with English translation for those who only speak it
    I think that's fair!
    Accept my greetings
    Thank u, dude. U saw perfectly my intention with this purpose. I did several tests and got solution to do it but takes long time even for footage 25/30 minutes but i was ready to do if i got general aproval and wasnt the case. I accept it with humility.

I prefer try crazy new ideas even many failing that do nothing and atrophying my motivation make GROOBY better and making my brain laisy stopping look for improvements

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/5
    Given: 8/0
    Try out the AI on one video just to see if it works. It's not like you have to make a permanent commitment to doing all of them in the future. Personally I'd like something like that since I don't speak Portuguese and have no clue what the girls are saying in those videos except when they say "delicioso" 200 times.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by BMLK7000 View Post
    Try out the AI on one video just to see if it works. It's not like you have to make a permanent commitment to doing all of them in the future. Personally I'd like something like that since I don't speak Portuguese and have no clue what the girls are saying in those videos except when they say "delicioso" 200 times.
    I agree with other opinions, I A for it is too soon and with annoying issues as lipstick that sucks.

Lets wait a little bit evolution and, may be, we can do it but i ll use this post to explain why i had this idea.

First time i visit USA i got laid with american TS, fucking gorgeous and so naughty BBBBBBUUUUTTTTT my english was almost ZERO. In some moment i put her in doggy and bang her strongly (more than 20 years ago, i was so horny and strong). She start scream so load talking things that i deduce was naughty words but i understood nothing and it have no effect in me. When i fuck a brazilian i understand her words and i admit it turn me on and make me cum a lot and strongly.

I imagine that it happen with my foregin friends and, for dont understand portuguese, have same experience i had. Then i think, if i can put models in climax screaming in english i ll increase extase of costumers giving them better experience.

Unfortunately A. I.s that do it are in beta (or alpha) versions and final result ll desapoint costumers. This is very new TECH but i think soon we ll have some aceptable solution and we ll be able put it in our non USA videos then lets wait

I hope was very clear and fair play with u all

Thanks

In time: we all see how fast this technology is becoming better and better then if 1 day we got perfect translations with real models voice and acceptable lipsinck i dont see any reason for dont try it. Time ll show if i m right or not.

L

Last edited by Louie Damazo; 12-31-2023 at 05:16 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    I really like the Portuguese accent, many subscribers and I speak Spanish and we understand a lot of what the models say, listening to them in another language loses part of the charm of the videos.

As you say maybe in the future when technology improves maybe I don't know, you can put the option to watch the videos and download them in their original language or translated with A.I if possible.

At the moment it seems good to me that the videos have subtitles, I think that people who do not understand Portuguese know what the videos say. I really appreciate your effort to make consumers happier. Happy Holidays to all.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_fury View Post
    I really like the Portuguese accent, many subscribers and I speak Spanish and we understand a lot of what the models say, listening to them in another language loses part of the charm of the videos.

As you say maybe in the future when technology improves maybe I don't know, you can put the option to watch the videos and download them in their original language or translated with A.I if possible.

At the moment it seems good to me that the videos have subtitles, I think that people who do not understand Portuguese know what the videos say. I really appreciate your effort to make consumers happier. Happy Holidays to all.
    Dear Fury (are u the original white fela from universe 616 or the one looks like Samuel L Jackson from ultimate universe?). Yes, i m a nerd LOL

For now idea ll be in pause because tech is not that good, i admit. In future , when it become really good my idea is do 1 video all in english and pray for costumers give feedbacks. The decision ll depend of majority opinion as all GROOBY does. If have a company respect u felas is GROOBY

I already explain why i think it can be great for audience but i m not owner of the truth that why i create this post. If i ll do it should have audience aproval and make it most perfect ossible and now i just cant.

Thanks for feedback, i really apreciate it