Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6

Sincere thanks to Radius

I appreciate when we get great cock-to-cock shots on Tgirl Tops. Radius is one of the few who delivers these great shots, just love it. Hope to see more of it.

cherrymavrik_rickfantanahc.rd.056 (1).jpgIvorycompare2.jpg

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    Wow Radius just delivered the greatest Tgirl Tops scene with Ariel Demure and Tony. This is the content I expected to see when the site got started. Radius you BROUGHT IT with this scene, all your best angles and pics I've ever seen. Even had the quarter pic comparison, like one of your trademarks. Im so thankful. Please work with Ariel for TGT again. She's such a great top and her personality is incredible.
    arieldemure_tonyorlandohc.rd.175.jpg

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/4
    Given: 1,766/1
    Quote Originally Posted by corbindallas View Post
    Wow Radius just delivered the greatest Tgirl Tops scene with Ariel Demure and Tony. This is the content I expected to see when the site got started. Radius you BROUGHT IT with this scene, all your best angles and pics I've ever seen. Even had the quarter pic comparison, like one of your trademarks. Im so thankful. Please work with Ariel for TGT again. She's such a great top and her personality is incredible.
    arieldemure_tonyorlandohc.rd.175.jpg
    Completely agree that Radius Dark delivered the greatest TGirl Tops scene with Ariel Demure ,and i am thankful as well and would also like to see Radius Dark work with Ariel Demure again for TGT. And also agree that Ariel Demure is a great top and has an incredible personality. And is one of my favorites as well.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 01-23-2022 at 10:05 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    Great hardcore and walking! I love standing doggy. Keep up the great work!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!