Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/2
    Given: 3/0

Request for Stephany Venturiny and Adriana Rodrigues together

Hi Louie:
    Could you contact these two t-girls Stephany Venturiny and Adriana Rodrigues to see if they would perform together?

Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,285/7
    Given: 468/0
    I ll see what i can do

Last edited by Louie Damazo; 01-18-2022 at 02:45 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/2
    Given: 3/0
    Louie: any progress on my request??

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlynfan View Post
    Louie: any progress on my request??
    U guys know i m EXTRA sincere with u then let me say why i m in doubt about it. For sure u ll want see a FLEX scene here and Stephany is failing too much with other producers. She almost cant keep erection and some times cant cum. I have good relatioship with all big producers here and more than 1 did same report to me

I refuse bring u bad stuff if i know have a possibility it goes bad run bad BUT if u guys accept have Adriana only topping and Stephany with dead cock and a good chance not cum i can figer out something

Just dont complain if the scene do not assist what u guys expect IF (i say IF) it happens

As i say - i m too honest some times and i know it can frustrate some of u

Sorry 4 that

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Louie Damazo; 08-10-2022 at 08:17 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 67/3
    Given: 93/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    U guys know i m EXTRA sincere with u then let me say why i m in doubt about it. For sure u ll want see a FLEX scene here and Stephany is failing too much with other producers. She almost cant keep erection and some times cant cum. I have good relatioship with all big producers here and more than 1 did same report to me

I refuse bring u bad stuff if i know have a possibility it goes bad run bad BUT if u guys accept have Adriana only topping and Stephany with dead cock and a good chance not cum i can figer out something

Just dont complain if the scene do not assist what u guys expect IF (i say IF) it happens

As i say - i m too honest some times and i know it can frustrate some of u

Sorry 4 that
    oh so sad to hear that news about stephany, she is one of the best I have ever seen.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufythek1ng View Post
    oh so sad to hear that news about stephany, she is one of the best I have ever seen.
    Agree but she is not going well in last serts for many producers, may be too many esteroid use. i just cant say why but i can say she is opnje of best berhaviours of ourt cvast in all thoser years and all i can do 4 her i ll

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 51/0
    Given: 4/0
    I don't mean to change the direction of the topic here but Adriana doesn't do bareback. How about we use this opportunity ti have Stephany bottom with another tgirl bareback and get creampie?

Maybe with Anna Kelly? Or some other top that does bareback

Thumbs Up/Down
    Maybe it's time for Le Farias to get revenge and bang Stephany this time, since she bottom the first time they were together a long time ago

Thumbs Up/Down
    Too much stuff with Le Farias. I only do LOTS and LOTS with models u guys insist in ask again and again as is Adriana Rodrigues

About Adriana and Stephany i m not into do it now because if i have doubt cannot get stuff exact as i want (that means what mostly of u want) then i just wait or even avoid it.

Sorry for be so honest but Grooby (and u) trust in me to make my best and now i m not sure if is the moment 4 this scene

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    Too much stuff with Le Farias. I only do LOTS and LOTS with models u guys insist in ask again and again as is Adriana Rodrigues
    Lol ok I guess I'm her only fan

I think she's hot, great ass, fat hard cock, she does anything. Good performer top and bottom.

Adriana is boring these days cause she doesn't do bareback. Bareback is the thing now lol