Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,285/7
    Given: 468/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    All hail Louie! You filmed Bambi in my favorite hardcore position! She is my new favorite model and Louie, I’m speechless! You are the goat! Keep up this hot streak! I’m never leaving! With my favorite oral shot and now you shooting like this, there is the reason I stopped renewing with other Brazilian sites
    Attachment 41384
    Yes, i did and i can trust u were in my mind in this moment but i was expecting to see if u saw what i did and make a post

TOUCHE

It proves u guys are paying atention and understanding my dedication in suply your demads as soon they re possible to do (some request are insane impossibles as put a totally bottom TS banging a GG)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    Haha I did! I will continue to make posts! You are the best! I’m really excited for the future! I know I keep repeating myself but I’m never leaving. There is no competition seriously! I can’t stop watching. Thank you Louie! Loyally Lifemember!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Haha I did! I will continue to make posts! You are the best! I’m really excited for the future! I know I keep repeating myself but I’m never leaving. There is no competition seriously! I can’t stop watching. Thank you Louie! Loyally Lifemember!
    My friend, your wotds makes my sunday brighter

Thanks a lot

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/4
    Given: 1,766/1
    Completely agree @Lifemember that our friend Louie Damazo is the best,and is a phenomenal producer as well. And will continue to support him by posting comments about the updates,and also agree that there is no competition. All Hail King Louie.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
    Completely agree @Lifemember that our friend Louie Damazo is the best,and is a phenomenal producer as well. And will continue to support him by posting comments about the updates,and also agree that there is no competition. All Hail King Louie.
    What i honestly think is : I need have my own ideas and follow those . Some times works, some times fail but i need take risks but when u guys ask me reasonable request i see no prob in maje them real. Thats why i ask so many times more people posting here, this company give me all freedom to work in a way i can create stuff that ll please customers assisting their wills and surprise them making things they just dont expect.

In my opinion best mix i can imagine to both sides

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/4
    Given: 1,766/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    What i honestly think is : I need have my own ideas and follow those . Some times works, some times fail but i need take risks but when u guys ask me reasonable request i see no prob in maje them real. Thats why i ask so many times more people posting here, this company give me all freedom to work in a way i can create stuff that ll please customers assisting their wills and surprise them making things they just dont expect.

In my opinion best mix i can imagine to both sides
    Completely agree 1000%. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Keep up the great work Louie! Love how you film the ladies from the side and behind when they top in the doggy position

Thumbs Up/Down
    Keep up the great work Louie! Love how you film the ladies from the side and behind when they top in the doggy position
    Basically same thing about that pose u like for blowjob but for doggy, right ?!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yes sir!!!!!!!! Thank you Louie! The women are on multiple sites but no one films them like you! Keep it up please!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yes sir!!!!!!!! Thank you Louie! The women are on multiple sites but no one films them like you! Keep it up please!!!!
    I ll do it yes