Thread: My Fantasy

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

My Fantasy

My name is Anderson, I live in Brazil, there are certain things I wanted to see in films with transsexuals.

The first thing I've never seen anywhere else is the Blowbang scenes, I wanted to see men doing it to a trans woman, trans women doing it to a woman, and them doing it to another specific trans woman, maybe there are some actresses who agree to do that.

(Maybe this will never happen because of the money)

Another thing too, which might be a bit exaggerated, is that I always wanted to see a trans version of King Epic here in Brazil, fucking trans women in a ts on ts, being just Top, I always associated this role with Suzanna Holmes, not sure why but It really suits this aesthetic.

And the other is on the issue of POV, I always wanted one trans woman to overcome the other, but in the man's place it would be another trans woman.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Silvin365; 10-08-2023 at 11:33 PM.