Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/2
    Given: 3/0

Adriana Rodrigues and LETICIA RODRIGUES

Louie:
    Would it be possible to arrange a video with these two t-girls??
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,286/7
    Given: 472/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlynfan View Post
    Louie:
    Would it be possible to arrange a video with these two t-girls??
    Thanks
    Honestly?

I dont think so, Lerticia become very lasy with time, its hard work with her now. She is always tired, complain all the time.

Just piss me off

Adriana still one of my favorites as well

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Louie: It still might be worth a try!!
    I know how you feel, though, a lot of other models have the same / comment about Leticia!! Not as good as advertised!!
    Murray

Thumbs Up/Down
    Louie: It still might be worth a try!!
    I know how you feel, though, a lot of other models have the same / comment about Leticia!! Not as good as advertised!!
    Murray
    She did a shoot with Barbara Perez and was a nightmare. She already start work tired , looking bored and complaining. I think she goes to many parties and just want finish all fast but i cant do a work too fast only because model is annoyedand want her money asap.

Trust me, i was very kind and diplomatic but EVEN to go make STD tests she complain . I need trust health of models here, i m face of company and i have huge responsability with everyone envolved. Please give me extra options and i ll do what its possible to do. This model just dont want work correctly anymore what is ashame. She was marvelous when was in her first days shooting (and not so fat too)

May be my wods sounds rude but GROOBY works in an extreme FAIR PLAY with customers and it implicate share things that we would like avoid tell and have absolutelly NO PLEASURE in explain. People think this is an easy work but lots of shit happens especially in my country.

One day we explain all we needd , step by step about a solo to a newbie but her boyfriend was sending several messages to her for shoot fast and go. She just undress clothes , masturbate and cum without wait we do pics and videos and ask the money. Of curse we dont pay shit and it start huge confusion. ANother day a model comes totally different of pics and looking drunk or high (or both). I just refuse shoot her because i follow Grooby rules as a good soldier. She jump over me with a small knife and my camera guy (big striong dude) save me. Those are 2 exemples about shits happen here

What i want say is - i need do a very specific selection and pay atention in so many details to offer u guys entertainment u want keeping myself and my crew safe. When i say its not possible do s0omething is because ot model is not avaliable, or dont want shoot anymore or i cant trust in her behaviour

Honestly, its a miracle i never soffer any phisical attack

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Louie: I understand completely!! I tried to get her to make a video with Adriana Rodrigues for me but she was insanely high in her asking price!!
    I told her that her performances to date didn't just nearly a quarter of the amount of money that she asked for so I let it drop.
    Just was wondering if you had any better luck with her but now I know the answer.
    Murray

Thumbs Up/Down
    Louie: I understand completely!! I tried to get her to make a video with Adriana Rodrigues for me but she was insanely high in her asking price!!
    I told her that her performances to date didn't just nearly a quarter of the amount of money that she asked for so I let it drop.
    Just was wondering if you had any better luck with her but now I know the answer.
    Murray
    This is a question of negociation , i really dont knopw how much they ask for this. I tryed show in few exemples that i work in a jungle here but i totally understand your side