Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Black TGirls Hits 1500 Unique Models

A huge milestone in the Grooby story-so-far today, with the colossal Black TGirls hitting a landmark 1500 unique models since its launch in the late 90's.

'Miss 1500' came in the shape of debut girl and stunning Texan, Slimm Juicy who joined us for her first ever professional shoot, courtesy of veteran producer Omar Wax.

I've seen 1000's of models over the years, and it still excites me when we get a new beautiful model debuting, and some of them are younger than this site! Slimm Juicy is a 20 year old, 5ft 8 mega-cutie from Texas. She has naturally beautiful good looks, with a smile which would melt an iceberg. A sexy, slim body, with perky boobs and brown nipples standing to attention - makeup and nails are on point!

Come check out this fabulous new model, and let's hope we see much more.

HANG WITH SLIMM JUICY HERE
    Attached Images Attached Images

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    Congrats Grooby! It’s been a wonderful ride, keep up the great work and let’s keep it going!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 4/0
    i would like to see a tgirl do some stocking foot job work with a cum shot on stocking feet at end. preferred Saline Samone or Gorgeous girl but any girl would be fine

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!