Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,285/7
    Given: 468/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    Thats something in my mind . Prefer 3somes but yes i can do a 4some. Give me some time
    Prob about 4somes is make right choice of who ll be part of it. I hate scenes with more than 4 people but u see 1 or 2 totally lost doing nothing strocking dead soft cocks and only looking. It should be something everyone participate

I did it decades ago but i had perfect models for that in that moment. I need make choice with crew i have now and it should be very carefull

bia_rafaella_alessandra-ribeiro_rafinha143.jpgbia_rafaella_alessandra-ribeiro_rafinha024.jpgbia_rafaella_alessandra-ribeiro_rafinha079.jpgbia_rafaella_alessandra-ribeiro_rafinha124.jpg

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    Sounds good! Thanks Louie. I saw a scene where a a guy was sandwiched between two ladies and the lady at the bottom sucked the guy off. Another scene both ladies topped the guys in standing doggy. As always thanks for even responding to our requests

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/4
    Given: 1,766/1
    @Louie Damazo: Here's a very cool suggestion for a 4some Hardcore Scene where {3 Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls} and their Male Partner will have something to do. The scene begins with all 4 of them hugging and kissing,and sucking each other cocks,and the 3 TGirls sucking each other tits,and male partner sucking their tits as well. With the 1 TGirl topping the guy,while the 2nd TGirl is topping the 3rd TGirl,then switch with the 2nd TGirl topping the guy while the 1st TGirl tops the 3rd TGirl. And another switch with the 3rd TGirl topping the guy,while the 2nd TGirl tops the 1st TGirl. And the scene ends with facials and tit shots.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 09-20-2022 at 01:27 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I can post a couple images if that helps explain, thanks!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    I can post a couple images if that helps explain, thanks!
    PLease do it. I cant promess do it but ll do my best

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    I like do fair play with u felas and i honestly think shoot i did with 4 people is much better than this one. Have pics that u cant see whats happening. I ll need plan it very well to offer a really good 4some but i really like challenges then i m already thinking in crew ll use and poses that ll show all participants in action with no one lost in scene

Thumbs Up/Down
    Exciting! Thanks Louie! I can not wait.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/4
    Given: 1,766/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    I like do fair play with u felas and i honestly think shoot i did with 4 people is much better than this one. Have pics that u cant see whats happening. I ll need plan it very well to offer a really good 4some but i really like challenges then i m already thinking in crew ll use and poses that ll show all participants in action with no one lost in scene
    Agree you do play fair with your fanbase,awesome to hear and will be looking to seeing the scene. Keep up the superb work Louie.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
    @Louie Damazo: Is there any update on my request for a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Isabela Santana and Nicole Lacerda?.
    Not impossible but i already have a 3some ready to next friday - Isa Laurens & Dante & Alex Victor

Isa Laurens & Dante & Alex Victor copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/DamazoVIP/status...-TaNopVyIwoxBA

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!