Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

what do you think?

I was in a strip joint in dc over the weekend and i thought this is fuckin bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to see some tgirl stippers ass&tities shaking and hell yes that dick and if i owned the club you could suck that dick on stage(condom use only)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    My theory, if it hasnt been done yet, there is more than meets to eye concerning a tgirl strip club.

The Original Mr. Vee.
    Thumbs Up/Down
    New Orleans has one...what's it called...Pappa Joes I think...I forget

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0
    A TGirl stripclub with lapdances would be a great idea ! I wonder how much business it would generate ?

I love lap dance clubs. Legal (in many US cities), safe, and some pretty hot women willing to do this job. As you probably know, there are some clubs that offer "extras". I'd feel safer getting a phone# and meeting outside the club.

About a year ago I visited the New Orleans French Quarter. Papa Joe's is on Bourbon St. -- I think I found it (not sure) and there were maybe 5 TGirls and 100 gay guys dancing and prancing. Not my thing. And for those who like BTG, this place was a little melanin-challanged. Well, maybe I stumbled into the wrong joint.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post

About a year ago I visited the New Orleans French Quarter. Papa Joe's is on Bourbon St. -- I think I found it (not sure) and there were maybe 5 TGirls and 100 gay guys dancing and prancing.
    And that proves my theory. I dont call that a successful T-GIRL strip club lol

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I've heard a couple gals mention tgirl topless strip clubs in the past, never actually been to one though. For that to work, you really need to be in a well traveled tourist area that is fairly liberal. With a good manager I think it can be just as successful as any other strip club. I think the oral sex may be a bit much though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I know of a club up here in Toronto that have T-Girl stipper a couple nights a week.. Never been to be honest, personally I just scared to run into someone I might know (I'm chickensh*t).
    http://www.ladyplus.com/party.htm
    + theres a club called goodhandy's that has t-girl stripper events if I not mistaken.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    I've heard a couple gals mention tgirl topless strip clubs in the past, never actually been to one though. For that to work, you really need to be in a well traveled tourist area that is fairly liberal. With a good manager I think it can be just as successful as any other strip club. I think the oral sex may be a bit much though.
    Damn I thought you was dead or something. I was about to file a missing persons lol

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    Damn I thought you was dead or something. I was about to file a missing persons lol
    Yeah, I'm Lazarus. I get into shooting mode and disappear for a bit. Shoots always seem to drain the hell out of me for some reason.

Thumbs Up/Down