Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 124/2
    Given: 44/2
    Welcome back to Nicole Lacerda, she's absolutely one of my favorites... can't forget the special gift Louie did with her awesome set wearing pantyhose and topping a lucky guy!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,286/7
    Given: 472/0
    Quote Originally Posted by MasuDA29XX View Post
    Welcome back to Nicole Lacerda, she's absolutely one of my favorites... can't forget the special gift Louie did with her awesome set wearing pantyhose and topping a lucky guy!
    She was in Paris, returning couple weeks ago

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    ... and please don't forget to try the right active & hung ts model for a new topping scene in pantyhose! Horse 🐴 position and nylon feet! 👣🍆💦💦

Thumbs Up/Down
    ... and please don't forget to try the right active & hung ts model for a new topping scene in pantyhose! Horse 🐴 position and nylon feet! 👣🍆💦💦
    Noted dude, i was testing new models that accept shoot with other TS and i think ll have some good news with new faces very soon

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Great news Louie! 🤪 I'm always excited about new ts models, I hope they have hard cocks ready for hot scenes! Topping nice submissive guys more than other TS, that's what happens in real life... I see some of those guys really like to suck their huge cocks and being topped hard & deep... Many thanks for always trying to find new talents, I especially like them with natural bodies, hard cocks and very active! 😈🍆💦 💦

Thumbs Up/Down
    Great news Louie! �� I'm always excited about new ts models, I hope they have hard cocks ready for hot scenes! Topping nice submissive guys more than other TS, that's what happens in real life... I see some of those guys really like to suck their huge cocks and being topped hard & deep... Many thanks for always trying to find new talents, I especially like them with natural bodies, hard cocks and very active! ������ ��
    Every year is the same - december so many model return to the cities they have familly and i have so short number of models to work but as soon march begins (after ridicullous carnival) so many new faces start looking 4 me. I m feeling we ll have great year about new models , some i already shoot and soon ll be in our website

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,642/18
    Given: 0/0
    Exciting! Thanks Louie!