Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0

Ana Kara Lozz and Johanny Wilker are sisters!!

Wow no idea and even reading about their father? Wow more info Louie if you have. Very interesting, would love to see Ana again!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,285/7
    Given: 468/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    Wow no idea and even reading about their father? Wow more info Louie if you have. Very interesting, would love to see Ana again!

OK, ok , calm down here. I have acess to IDs and family names are very different then i think they create this because in some period work together in Italy and yes, have some similarity between both. Its a huge fetish of men get laid with 2 sisters and , MAY BE, they create this HOAX to make more money

Question : I can prove what i wrote is 100% TRUE ? Nope, i cant and i can be wrong here but brazilians ,man...oh, brazilians are so creative and smart for things like this LOL

1 Curiosity here and this i know its true - Jhoany father was a TS

Last edited by Louie Damazo; 11-08-2022 at 12:49 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    Ah thanks Louie! I was just reading the description of the scene haha. That is a creative story especially the father part lol. A guy can dream haha

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,285/7
    Given: 468/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    Ah thanks Louie! I was just reading the description of the scene haha. That is a creative story especially the father part lol. A guy can dream haha
    I was more inocent in that moment and believe it without check. Now when 2 TS says are sisters i look IDs first.

In time - Jhoany is in Italy and Anna i have no idea where is