Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,290/7
    Given: 475/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    Nick what is your favorite position my friend? I wonder if we have the same
    I like bang them in side position.

I can do it all day (Sorry Capitan America to rip off your catch phrase) LOL

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bj69 View Post
    Hey Louie speaking of positions, i love the reverse cow girl position on brazilian-transsexuals.com but would also like to see normal cow girl position on brazilian-transsexuals.com in that way we can see that juicy booty taking a sweet pounding and moving like jelly.
    A guy complain i was not doing doggy enough. I check last months scenes and saw he was right then i ll be doing more it. This define GROOBY, we listen u and, if we see something need change we just do it. We follow our audience demand showing respect for u all

Can u put some pics with exemples about what u want from me please? It can help a lot

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,645/18
    Given: 0/0
    Still hoping my fav positions can come back, sorry if I’m the only one that likes it. Haha

Thumbs Up/Down
    Still hoping my fav positions can come back, sorry if I’m the only one that likes it. Haha
    Not all models are flexible enough do that but u ll see some stuff as u ask in 2 or 3 solos soon

Thumbs Up/Down
    Sounds good, I noticed the pics too. Even love the girls topping doggy from behind

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Sounds good, I noticed the pics too. Even love the girls topping doggy from behind
    I try it with more models u can imagine but almost all just cant, those are not flexible enough

Thumbs Up/Down
    Totally understood. Thanks Louie! I’m never leaving

Thumbs Up/Down
    Hey Louie i have a scene pairing suggestion, Wendy Santos tops Lorena Angel or maybe let them try this position.
    Dude, that fucking funny. Both came Sao Paulo together from small city close where i work to do a scene TOGETHER. That was original idea for pairing but they are too close friends and action wasnt working then i was obligated adaptate. Unfortunelly coudnt do HC with Wendy because i got 3 requests of solos for her but i did 2 scenes with Miss Angel, one with other Ts and other with a guy.

People think producers life is easy...they cant be more wrong. I need find models, negociate fees, test STDs (i only use best laboratory) and pray they get erection and energy to do HCs

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 82/0
    Given: 20/0
    Wendy Santos and Lorena did a scene together already set to come out in april, looks like it is hardcore flex

I wish Wendy would be the top tho

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 82/0
    Given: 20/0
    True agree with you Wendy should be Top and models like Jessica Bittencour, Rayssa Pereira, Grazielly Silva should often Bottom by another tgirl no switch, i hope Louie can make it happen
    i would absolutely love to see wendy completely top grazielly silva and leave her hole filled with cum