Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 81/0
    Given: 20/0

India Taina/Thay Jordana info

Hey Louie, I asked a while back if you had any info on India Taina either an twitter, onlyfans or some kind of social media and you said you would look into it, so I'm just making this to make a separate discussion to see if you ever got any info on anywhere you can follow her. I know she is in europe I am a huge fan

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,285/7
    Given: 468/0
    Quote Originally Posted by wesker1337 View Post
    Hey Louie, I asked a while back if you had any info on India Taina either an twitter, onlyfans or some kind of social media and you said you would look into it, so I'm just making this to make a separate discussion to see if you ever got any info on anywhere you can follow her. I know she is in europe I am a huge fan
    She is Europe, i try get some info but got nothing until now. If it changes i ll let u know

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 81/0
    Given: 20/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    She is Europe, i try get some info but got nothing until now. If it changes i ll let u know
    Why thank you sir

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!