Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Thumbs up He's Blessed.........

HE GETS TO BE WITH THESE LOVELY WOMEN.......... DAYUM MAN, I WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH KATIE, I MAY WALK FUNNY THE NEXT DAY FROM THAT MISSILE SHE GOT, BUT IT WOULD ALL BE WORTH IT...... LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS UPDATE, I KNOW THE VIDEO IS OFF DA HOOK.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    I have known Katie for roughly 3 years good girl down to earth. Im also a top so it wasnt much we could do, but I can tell you those pictures dont lie.For as short as she is she kills the theory on what they say about short tgirls.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ROC View Post
    HE GETS TO BE WITH THESE LOVELY WOMEN.......... DAYUM MAN, I WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH KATIE, I MAY WALK FUNNY THE NEXT DAY FROM THAT MISSILE SHE GOT, BUT IT WOULD ALL BE WORTH IT...... LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS UPDATE, I KNOW THE VIDEO IS OFF DA HOOK.....
    It is off da hook. My face was like..... while filming it!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    I have known Katie for roughly 3 years good girl down to earth. Im also a top so it wasnt much we could do, but I can tell you those pictures dont lie.For as short as she is she kills the theory on what they say about short tgirls.
    I hope I'm not the last guy bumping into trees looking for the forest, but what is the theory of short t-girls?

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    I hope I'm not the last guy bumping into trees looking for the forest, but what is the theory of short t-girls?
    Yeah I've got an idea as to what he is probably getting at, but we have had lots of models on here that are short in stature but have huge cocks

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    Short girls usually have small cocks and tall girls have big cocks. Thats what he meant

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Yeah I've got an idea as to what he is probably getting at, but we have had lots of models on here that are short in stature but have huge cocks
    Yeah... i didnt want to say "short men". I havent seen "lots" of models on here that are like Katie, and I have been on here for 5 years, and only have seen a select few that are "true size".

Thumbs Up/Down
    Okay fellas, I don't want to sound like the guy in Chinese resturant trying to order a pepperoni pizza, but I've heard something simular to that when it comes to shoe size. Short people [men, t-girls] with small dicks sounds like another unproven "urban myth"!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Dont get me wrong I didnt say that I think that. TVSurfer you are correct nothing more than myth. I dated a 6'9 tgirl once you would think she was like a horse she was just the opposite big ass tho.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Dont get me wrong I didnt say that I think that. TVSurfer you are correct nothing more than myth. I dated a 6'9 tgirl once you would think she was like a horse she was just the opposite big ass tho.
    6'9 WTF, you must mean 6'9" with high heels on.

but anyway, i dated katie less than a year ago, man she was great, a real cool chick wish she stayed in NY