Threaded View

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/5
    Given: 8/0

Question GroobyVR 2023 Discussion/thoughts/suggestions

There's really not a good spot to discuss GroobyVR, so I figured I'd make a post here. Any thoughts from anyone or is it just me that's subscribed?

Personally, I really enjoyed the Moe Scoville scenes released around April 2023 (Bella Bunny, Paige Turner, Nikki Sapphire). I thought it was a big step in the right direction for VR content and kind of brought them in line with other non-Trans studios. Insane casting with new girls and a lot of great directing with a lot of good positions for VR. Moe really has VR nailed, even if the new camera setup needs some work.

Personally, I think Grooby's casting is in a completely different league than the other Trans VR studios that are active, but I think their overall product is a few years behind anyone else in the VR market. Too many boring scenes (just a BJ and then Cowgirl), and then, personally again, the solo and brazilian scenes aren't for me. That equation makes the $40/month a tough pill to swallow, even if its something I ultimately want to, and do, support.

What are your thoughts? What would you like to see from the VR side of Grooby? What would make you a steady subscriber?

-3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by BMLK7000; 05-25-2023 at 01:39 AM.