Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,288/7
    Given: 472/0
    Let me explain this perfect storm. February is carnival here. Oficially start in a friday and finish in next wednesday BBBBBBBBBUUUUUUTTTTTT, lazy brazilians extended it for more days (8 or 10). It means i need wait this shit finish to return shooting and i did it last week'

Next 5 weeks are planned for work as crazy then i ll be able create a new coming soon area. Stuff i have is dangerously short but i can manage it

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 548/4
    Given: 1,772/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    Let me explain this perfect storm. February is carnival here. Oficially start in a friday and finish in next wednesday BBBBBBBBBUUUUUUTTTTTT, lazy brazilians extended it for more days (8 or 10). It means i need wait this shit finish to return shooting and i did it last week'

Next 5 weeks are planned for work as crazy then i ll be able create a new coming soon area. Stuff i have is dangerously short but i can manage it
    Thank you Louie for taking the time to explain why the coming soon area on Brazilian-Transsexuals. com hasn't been updated,because of the reasons you have stated. And will be looking forward to seeing the new coming soon area when it is finished.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
    Thank you Louie for taking the time to explain why the coming soon area on Brazilian-Transsexuals. com hasn't been updated,because of the reasons you have stated. And will be looking forward to seeing the new coming soon area when it is finished.
    Next week i ll start a marathon of work that ll bring normality to my updates. I like always have minimum 1 month stuff saved in normal routine but, as i explain, carnival fuck me up

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 548/4
    Given: 1,772/1
    Next week i ll start a marathon of work that ll bring normality to my updates. I like always have minimum 1 month stuff saved in normal routine but, as i explain, carnival fuck me up
    Indeed you explain that carnival fucked up your routine.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I did few shots this week, i ll do more next week then i ll update coming soon area

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 81/0
    Given: 20/0
    Hey LD, can we see Fernanda Moraes being completely passive and bottoming for another tgirl with a creampie preferably?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by wesker1337 View Post
    Hey LD, can we see Fernanda Moraes being completely passive and bottoming for another tgirl with a creampie preferably?
    I have short number of Ts can TOP other TS then i ll only be able do it if i find more models with same skills what is very hard...but i m always trying.

Alice Bays prefers topping when do scenes with other TS but i did last one she being only bottom

Last edited by Louie Damazo; 03-05-2024 at 02:17 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I have short number of Ts can TOP other TS then i ll only be able do it if i find more models with same skills what is very hard...but i m always trying.

Alice Bays prefers topping when do scenes with other TS but i did last one she being only bottom
    Yes it was a very nice twist to see Alice being completely bottom.

Hopefully we can see Fernanda too, maybe you can pair her with Wendy Santos for it

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bj69 View Post
    The best Tops are Nicole Lacerda, Kimbely Soares, Vitoria Maye and add Wendy Santos who should top aswell.
    I agree 100% I would also add Anna Kelly to that list of good tops that should return to top other tgirls.

I did see one scene with Kimberly being totally bottom with a tgirl and it was kinda hot cause it was so unexpected and she looked great and was hard the whole time

Thumbs Up/Down
    I know i m soooo fucking late in update coming soon area but it ll be ready this week. I did most of work then soon u ll see next sets that still coming.

Sorry for this huge delay