Threaded View

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,290/7
    Given: 475/0

TS ON TS HARDCORES and 2 STARS sets

U guys know i m fair play and like share things here

Some times got complains about 2 Stars but i ll repeat something i already did. In months with 4 mondays idea is have 3 TS ON TS hardcores and only 1 set 2 Stars

Its pretty clear to me hardcores have preference and my obligation is assist your demand but so many guys like 2 Stars sets. Please dont believe in me, just check votes and stars those sets got to confirm

The balance i create is pretty fair with demands i get and i hope u all be able understand this mix i create assisting in better possible way general demand

Another aspect i need clarify is that TS ON TS is the hardest kind of hardcore to produce. What it means ? That i have lots of fails shooting t-lesbian action. It obligate me make extra days to do more scenes like that to replace the ones didnt work. Its so stressing because we have commitment with our audience have updates in right days no fail. For the ones are here for some time u know we dont fail, NEVER and it comes from extreme dedication mine and my crew. Please take it in consideration.

Same thing about https://www.braziltgirls.xxx/. I know that TS ON GUY is favorite style of costumers but, few times we ll have GUY ON TS there. When i say few is exact this - for 100 scenes may be we have 5 GUY ON TS. U need understand some t-models are only bottom but super atractive and i want them there.

As usual i m open to sugestions, ideas and positive critics. This post is exact for get feedbacks can help me improve my content assisting better your desires.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Louie Damazo; 04-07-2024 at 06:45 AM.