Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Dirty South - man you did it again.........

Dear DS - where do you find them? First Kelise and now Kendra! Kendras pics are just beautiful, great work. What can you tell us about this beauty?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ebony (Diospyros ebenum), also known as India Ebony or Ceylon Ebony depending on its origin, is a tree in the genus Diospyros, native to southern India and Sri Lanka. It is noted for its heavy black, fine-grained heartwood.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks! I found her on bgclive.com. I'd been scoping her out for about a month or two before I decided to try and shoot her. I wasnt impressed when I first met her, since she was young and just starting out, but I decided to let her get a little more prepared and she showed up for the shoot ready to perform! She was a little shy but she warmed up and we had a great time. I was a little skeptical if yall would like her, but that seems not to be an issue. Unfortunatly, I hear that she has moved up north so I havent been able to keep in touch with her as of late.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    Thanks! I found her on bgclive.com. I'd been scoping her out for about a month or two before I decided to try and shoot her. I wasnt impressed when I first met her, since she was young and just starting out, but I decided to let her get a little more prepared and she showed up for the shoot ready to perform! She was a little shy but she warmed up and we had a great time. I was a little skeptical if yall would like her, but that seems not to be an issue. Unfortunatly, I hear that she has moved up north so I havent been able to keep in touch with her as of late.
    Moved up north? Wish that was like North East to Scandinavia / Europe.
    I really hope you will be able to shoot her again, she´s so hot!!
    People - notify DS if she comes around your neighborhood......

Ebony (Diospyros ebenum), also known as India Ebony or Ceylon Ebony depending on its origin, is a tree in the genus Diospyros, native to southern India and Sri Lanka. It is noted for its heavy black, fine-grained heartwood.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced View Post
    Moved up north? Wish that was like North East to Scandinavia / Europe.
    I really hope you will be able to shoot her again, she´s so hot!!
    People - notify DS if she comes around your neighborhood......
    LoL...one of the members mentioned in a post that she is up north. I havent seen her profile in my region so I assume its true. I hope to see her again when she develops.