Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    I'm going to take it back to the my old touring days. Give me a tour bus or a RV, shrink wrap with Grooby Production and images of 1 white, Latin, and Black TS. A camera person to capture behind the scenes footage and some per diem, so we can travel the country shooting and promoting a la Girls Gone Wild.

Or an East Coast studio
    I don't know if you are joking but that, to me, is the best idea I've heard. Obviously everything would be set up in advance, but then going out to local tgirl hangouts in cities with the girls and having a guy "meet" the girl then they get busy in the van (a la Bang Bus) or even at a hotel room. The true-life down and dirty thing is what would sell because a lot of strolls are gone, a lot of guys are "scurred" to go to tgirl/gay spot and lastly its different. And before you say it, no its not like Tranny Surprise or Tranny Hunter. At least the last time I looked, they don't show real spots and have other tgs in the background poppin' shit, etc.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Large Member for 38 Years

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    I don't know if you are joking but that, to me, is the best idea I've heard. Obviously everything would be set up in advance, but then going out to local tgirl hangouts in cities with the girls and having a guy "meet" the girl then they get busy in the van (a la Bang Bus) or even at a hotel room. The true-life down and dirty thing is what would sell because a lot of strolls are gone, a lot of guys are "scurred" to go to tgirl/gay spot and lastly its different. And before you say it, no its not like Tranny Surprise or Tranny Hunter. At least the last time I looked, they don't show real spots and have other tgs in the background poppin' shit, etc.
    oh yeah I'm serious, I've spent a couple years on the road for various promotional tours in the past. Sprite Remix, HBO's it's not Tv, Ruff Ryders, How High, Mystic, Playstation, And 1, Sum 41, and a couple others specific artist tours, but of course I wasn't filming in this perspective, but I know how to get it done The key aspect of this idea being that it serves two purposes. We are creating content and promoting at a grass roots level, spreading good-will amongst the potential models we encounter and getting every single male that see's that shrink wrapped bus to google Grooby Productions to see WTF is going on and how they can get in on it

It can still work with a van, but bus/RV gives a certain 'wow' factor that a van can't match.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    oh yeah I'm serious, I've spent a couple years on the road for various promotional tours in the past. Sprite Remix, HBO's it's not Tv, Ruff Ryders, How High, Mystic, Playstation, And 1, Sum 41, and a couple others specific artist tours, but of course I wasn't filming in this perspective, but I know how to get it done The key aspect of this idea being that it serves two purposes. We are creating content and promoting at a grass roots level, spreading good-will amongst the potential models we encounter and getting every single male that see's that shrink wrapped bus to google Grooby Productions to see WTF is going on and how they can get in on it

It can still work with a van, but bus/RV gives a certain 'wow' factor that a van can't match.
    That's a site dudes would definitely subscribe to. You can't get that anywhere else. Shit I need to see if Seanchai would let me invest!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    That's a site dudes would definitely subscribe to. You can't get that anywhere else. Shit I need to see if Seanchai would let me invest!
    Yessiirrr! I want in on that action myself...and I wanna be the driver!! Need a site name....whatcha got??

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post
    Yessiirrr! I want in on that action myself...and I wanna be the driver!! Need a site name....whatcha got??
    T-Girl Tour... TrannyTour? Sound kind of cliche huh?

Thumbs Up/Down
    The Fight scenes are supposed to be sexy???? My GOD! The idea, to me, is not only cruel and savage but DISGUSTING! I'd never go near any Grooby site again!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by cam22001 View Post
    The Fight scenes are supposed to be sexy???? My GOD! The idea, to me, is not only cruel and savage but DISGUSTING! I'd never go near any Grooby site again!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    I think a site that featured Passable CDs and big booty boys would get a big gay following going