Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta T-girls

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Atlanta T-girls

Can anyone help me? I am going to Atlanta and want to meet some sexy thick T-girls for fun in the midtown area or I will travel to find one. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I would love to meet big dick bitch, she is off da hook!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari123 View Post
    Can anyone help me? I am going to Atlanta and want to meet some sexy thick T-girls for fun in the midtown area or I will travel to find one. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I would love to meet big dick bitch, she is off da hook!
    Welcome to the site Ferrari. You can hang out around Peachtree Street and Spring Street by Club 708 (you can't miss it). This is called the stroll. You will find dozens of girls there. If the weather is good, you will probably find hundreds of girls out.

If you want to meet Madison (BigDickBitch), hit me up when you get here. She and I are really cool. We aren't sexual friends, we are genuine friends. Just shoot me a message on here when you get to the "A"

Later Ferrari. I hope you find what you're looking for when you get here homie.

Peace.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks Man, I will coming from the UK and will let you know when I arrive

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    That's solid vidman. Good to see board members helping each other out.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    You know how we do BD. You, I and a few others on the site are really good about helping the fellas out. Afterall, we're all on here looking for the sexy chics. No need to be a hater, ya know?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    I second. Hi-5!!

Speaking of...I'm heading to Chicago in June..... But no time for play, hangin with a GG fwb. No need to shop for azz, it will be served up and it's Grade-AAA+. As close to Cherokee booty as u can get....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post
    I second. Hi-5!!

Speaking of...I'm heading to Chicago in June..... But no time for play, hangin with a GG fwb. No need to shop for azz, it will be served up and it's Grade-AAA+. As close to Cherokee booty as u can get....
    Can you handle 50 inches of ass??!!! LOL... just clowning you. If you do have time and need info or want to get a drink, let me know.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post
    I second. Hi-5!!

wow! If cherokee were a BTG,wit a monster cock,it would be a dream come true.

Thumbs Up/Down
    glad to see people looking out for each other defintely gonna make the trip to atl this summer

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Can you handle 50 inches of ass??!!! LOL... just clowning you. If you do have time and need info or want to get a drink, let me know.
    Handle?? Not real sure, but I know I can SMASH the livin fuck out of it!! lol

Yup I'll hit u up...never know what might happen, will be the last wkend in June.

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,