Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Stuck In The Past...............

So many beautiful TS Girls has come and gone on this site thru out the years but where did these sexy ladies go...........????

ANGEL, ANGELICA, CHINA DOLL, LENA, MICHELLY DAVILLA, GINGER (AKA NAOMI), OCTAVIA (AKA KEELEE), SHAKIRA

- YOU ARE BEING MISSED...............
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ebony (Diospyros ebenum), also known as India Ebony or Ceylon Ebony depending on its origin, is a tree in the genus Diospyros, native to southern India and Sri Lanka. It is noted for its heavy black, fine-grained heartwood.

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced View Post
    So many beautiful TS Girls has come and gone on this site thru out the years but where did these sexy ladies go...........????

ANGEL, ANGELICA, CHINA DOLL, LENA, MICHELLY DAVILLA, GINGER (AKA NAOMI), OCTAVIA (AKA KEELEE), SHAKIRA

- YOU ARE BEING MISSED...............

Angelica is a singer she should have a CD coming out soon.
    Michelly Davilla is still doing movies she had a hot scene with my friend for life Julia Jones.
    China Doll and Shakira are still around. They also did a vid together on a now defunct website.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Angelica is a singer she should have a CD coming out soon.
    Michelly Davilla is still doing movies she had a hot scene with my friend for life Julia Jones.
    China Doll and Shakira are still around. They also did a vid together on a now defunct website.
    Kilakali my friend - The living TS Dictionery! Respect!

Ebony (Diospyros ebenum), also known as India Ebony or Ceylon Ebony depending on its origin, is a tree in the genus Diospyros, native to southern India and Sri Lanka. It is noted for its heavy black, fine-grained heartwood.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Naomi is in Dallas. Sooner or later someone is going to shoot her if she is still in the biz, we just dont have anyone in that area.

Lena is an engima. No one has seen her to my knowledge. She is a west coast call anyway. I hope gall see the pattern with the west coast BTGs. They are just hard to find....the east coast circuit is almost oversaturated, so we end up coming across the same talent a lot. I think we have 5 or 6 photographers on the east coast, compared to 3 on the west. The solution - we need to travel more. Speaking for myself, Im currently still in college fulltime so its hard for me to break away and go to another city for the weekend when these girls may flake out and not show up when you arrive. I havent pumped myself up to take that risk yet.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    Naomi is in Dallas. Sooner or later someone is going to shoot her if she is still in the biz, we just dont have anyone in that area.

Lena is an engima. No one has seen her to my knowledge. She is a west coast call anyway. I hope gall see the pattern with the west coast BTGs. They are just hard to find....the east coast circuit is almost oversaturated, so we end up coming across the same talent a lot. I think we have 5 or 6 photographers on the east coast, compared to 3 on the west. The solution - we need to travel more. Speaking for myself, Im currently still in college fulltime so its hard for me to break away and go to another city for the weekend when these girls may flake out and not show up when you arrive. I havent pumped myself up to take that risk yet.
    Hold on to that college as priority #1 (travel can wait) - you know what your old mama saids: education is the richest "asset" you can own and no one can ever take it away from you (donīt know if this fits in a TS forum but still..........)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post

As I stated in another thread Lena is around under a diffrent name and for personal reasons I decided not to reveal it until she wants me to (in a relationship at the momment).
    The Cali btg's are not hard to find they are everywhere just go to bgclive and you will see plenty. If you are in Cali, Hollywood is where you see them by the truckloads from North to West Hollywood areas ( just saw Roxie Valez this morning at Roscoes).

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Oh wow Roxie is very hot indeed.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Oh wow Roxie is very hot indeed.
    Here is one more for you Remy.
    Im surprised you havent seen or heard of her. She has done some shoots for other sites, and she as you can tell did a very good scene for Joey Silvera. That was the only reason how I was able to identify her.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    china doll, china doll, china doll i need more of her

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    china doll, china doll, china doll i need more of her
    Yeah - Isnīt she lovely