Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BTG Biker Group

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2

BTG Biker Group

I was on the 405 South on my way home on my bike(1300cc Hayabusa), when I noticed in my side mirror what looked like a biker group. I slowed down to let them pass me, and I noticed from the hair from helmets they were all girls (15 bikes all Busas). So I ended up following them for a good 2 miles then they exited to fuel up. At the gas station when they removed their helmets I realized they were all btg's. Come to find out they are a biker group from Anaheim. There was one in particular that caught my eye her name is Tiffany she just sent me these pics thru email. She is from the Diego area im going to try to get her to hook up with Buddy, and possibly try to get some of the other girls to get on here.
    Im just wondering has anyone on here ever seen or know of a group of tgs that are bikers or in a group?
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    I was on the 405 South on my way home on my bike(1300cc Hayabusa), when I noticed in my side mirror what looked like a biker group. I slowed down to let them pass me, and I noticed from the hair from helmets they were all girls (15 bikes all Busas). So I ended up following them for a good 2 miles then they exited to fuel up. At the gas station when they removed their helmets I realized they were all btg's. Come to find out they are a biker group from Anaheim. There was one in particular that caught my eye her name is Tiffany she just sent me these pics thru email. She is from the Diego area im going to try to get her to hook up with Buddy, and possibly try to get some of the other girls to get on here.
    Im just wondering has anyone on here ever seen or know of a group of tgs that are bikers or in a group?
    C'mom - are you sure this wasn't a fantasy dream last night? I'd love to do a feature on them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    C'mom - are you sure this wasn't a fantasy dream last night? I'd love to do a feature on them.
    I kid you not Seanchai they have a website in the works. If this was a fantasy dream I would have slept with some of them. I might have stretched it a little bit by saying they all were cute about seven were beautiful at least in my eye. The others eh well im sure some of the guys on here would like.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    KK - This getīs better and better, Are we talking BTG Angels or BTGidos
    I have to agree to what Seanchai wrote with regards to REM sleep: dreaming, are we? The West Coast must the place to residence...........

Ebony (Diospyros ebenum), also known as India Ebony or Ceylon Ebony depending on its origin, is a tree in the genus Diospyros, native to southern India and Sri Lanka. It is noted for its heavy black, fine-grained heartwood.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced View Post
    KK - This getīs better and better, Are we talking BTG Angels or BTGidos
    I have to agree to what Seanchai wrote with regards to REM sleep: dreaming, are we? The West Coast must the place to residence...........
    Actually it was this morning I was coming from Roscoes. If I was dreaming I would be splattered on the highway. The West Coast is the place to be if you want a GG. The BTG scene is not bad but you have to go to some shady areas to see them.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    WTF tranny bikers?! WoW....Now thats amazing. I applaud that.

Hey kilakali, you ride a 'busa? i didnt know you were a biker homey!? Trannies? Bikes? You're my long lost brother! lmao..... I have an 2006 GSXR 600. I just moved down from a 750, but I like the handling better. Remy rides a tunafish (Katana) so he rides out just as much as I do! Man, I wish you was closer. We could chase trannies at 160mph..lol. ZOOKS 4 LIFE!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    WTF tranny bikers?! WoW....Now thats amazing. I applaud that.

Hey kilakali, you ride a 'busa? i didnt know you were a biker homey!? Trannies? Bikes? You're my long lost brother! lmao..... I have an 2006 GSXR 600. I just moved down from a 750, but I like the handling better. Remy rides a tunafish (Katana) so he rides out just as much as I do! Man, I wish you was closer. We could chase trannies at 160mph..lol. ZOOKS 4 LIFE!
    Ha.. yeah I love fast cars, bikes and my trannies faster. I just bought a 2008 GSX1300R after selling my 99 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird.One of the girls had a copper colored busa man it was sweet. I used to go to Black Bike Week when I used to live on the East Coast do they still have that? . I was telling the girls about it, they have never heard of it, but they sounded interested.
    LOL@ 160 i have been 140 but thats it. That was the first and last time I ever go that fast on a bike.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Hardy har har, yeah I have a 600 Katana. I don't do the speeding or group riding thing anymore. I just like to cruise about now. A btg biker group? Never seen anything like it before, seems very cool though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Hardy har har, yeah I have a 600 Katana. I don't do the speeding or group riding thing anymore. I just like to cruise about now. A btg biker group? Never seen anything like it before, seems very cool though.
    I heard the Katanas are heavy and hard to corner is that true?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Lmao @ I just caught the tunafish...