Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 0/0
    Oh my God this just breaks my heart to hear this, I'll be praying for both of the families because this is devastating for both parties.I feel as transwomen we must take a little more responsibility for the choices we make in men and life and again she's in my prayers.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    I truly believe that she did try to make the best choice. However, with AIDS, how in the hell can you ever be sure? It's too slippery, tricky, and deceitful of a virus.

It's destroying many members of our community. It's goes to show, you can't be too sure about anybody. You've just got to use protection all of the time!

How could we ever know what frame of mind she was in with that death sentence hanging over her head and then facing that very same person who just smacked her? That was most probably the final straw!

Gender is Between the Ears and Sex is Between the Legs...

Thumbs Up/Down
    For making all those incriminating remarks about her, the brother must resent her.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Unhappy

WOW SON......... YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHEN A PERSONS BREAKING-POINT IS ABOUT TO BREAK..... VERY SAD NEWS, SHE WAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN... MAY GOD WATCH OVER HER THRU-OUT THIS HORRIBLE TRAGEDY....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by PIPE4U View Post
    Well Vidman, You may be of help to her defense because she sure as hell going to need one. With her brother issuing the statement he did to the press it could be damaging. Asia and i met a few times. She was cool to me. i always encouraged her to take modeling further because she really enjoyed it. The way this world is now the littlest thing can be the straw that breaks the camel back. You never know what can be going through an individuals mind to make them snap. If the AIDS story turns out to be true, i guess that explains it.
    Yeah, so true. I'm just devastated right now. I've been calling her all day hoping she would answer and to no avail. If the AIDS story is true, why would she get so relaxed with her sexual activities. When we physically met, she was dead set on using condoms. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Even during oral sex we used condoms. I'm not understanding how she just, all of a sudden, decided to relax with this guy. I just don't know. wow!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Koanbred View Post
    For making all those incriminating remarks about her, the brother must resent her. He either hates her, or he's a freaking stupid-ass idiot!
    hey fam, i totally disagree. i think the brother did the right thing & he was totally honest

Thumbs Up/Down

Angry

Honesty means something when it comes to being truthful with family, friends, neighbors, community members, and such. However, it's just in that order! Family always trumps friends, friends always trump neighbors, and neighbors always trump the people who live a couple of blocks away.

I personally would do just about anything to save my country, but not at the expense of my community. I would do just about anything to save my community, but not at the expense of my family. You see!

We as human beings should have certain loyalties that cannot be tread upon!

Do you really think that I would volunteer information about my beloved sister or brother, just for the sake of a TV station. That was just his little fifteen minutes of fame. That was all she meant to him!

What good did he do for his own sister? At the very least, he could have just kept his mouth shut and helped to get the best legal defense for his sister. However now, instead of being buried six feet in legal BS, Asia is buried twenty feet in BS, all due to his stupid-ass mouth.

Now, all we can do is pray for a miracle!

Thumbs Up/Down

Question

I thought it quite interesting how the authorities ignored her transgendered status.
    Is there anyone here that can shed some light on what the legalities and appropriateness of that stance the authorities took is?

Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    WOW crazy shit, this video of her brother telling the story is crazy

http://www.timesherald.com/articles/...5578607065.txt

Thumbs Up/Down
    So far, I've observed her described as a transvestite (which she is not). They keep calling her a "him" and addressing her as "Tyrone Crawley". Our system of government and the media is so fucked up when it comes to respecting LGBT issues that its just ridiculous!

They could at the very least respect her correct gender.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Koanbred View Post
    Honesty means something when it comes to being truthful with family, friends, neighbors, community members, and such. However, it's just in that order! Family always trumps friends, friends always trump neighbors, and neighbors always trump the people who live a couple of blocks away.

I personally would do just about anything to save my country, but not at the expense of my community. I would do just about anything to save my community, but not at the expense of my family. You see!

We as human beings should have certain loyalties that cannot be tread upon!

Do you really think that I would volunteer information about my beloved sister or brother, just for the sake of a TV station. That was just his little fifteen minutes of fame. That was all she meant to him! Had it been me, I would have asked her for the key to the apartment and told her to wait at the bar until I got back...

What good did he do for his own sister? At the very least, he could have just kept his mouth shut and helped to get the best legal defense for his sister. However now, instead of being buried six feet in legal BS, Asia is buried twenty feet in BS, all due to his stupid-ass mouth.

Now, all we can do is pray for a miracle!
    that just ridiculous, explain how he incriminated her. all he did was tell the news what happen, then said he had to call 911 cause there a dead body in the house. and as far as him getting his 15 minutes of fame WTF. duke hardly looked into the camera, he did the whole interview from the side. sorry but your statement sounds very foolish