Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

WISHLIST (of the "unwished")....

Some hot ones on my combined "wish/to do" - list......
    Some more wanted than others, some more popular than others
    but still on my list....
    Maybe our "artists" (the photographers, next year competing on the BTG Awards), could follow up on those "leads".... AMIE, ASHLEE, EBONY, ELEKTRA, INFAMOUS, KENDRA, KIKI, NAOMI, NEF, TAMAYA & TOPAZ. Left celebs like Kelise, Logan, Sheeba, Katie Cokks & Victoria Porche out for once....
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ebony (Diospyros ebenum), also known as India Ebony or Ceylon Ebony depending on its origin, is a tree in the genus Diospyros, native to southern India and Sri Lanka. It is noted for its heavy black, fine-grained heartwood.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6

Nice List!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced View Post
    Some hot ones on my combined "wish/to do" - list......
    Some more wanted than others, some more popular than others
    but still on my list....
    Maybe our "artists" (the photographers, next year competing on the BTG Awards), could follow up on those "leads".... AMIE, ASHLEE, EBONY, ELEKTRA, INFAMOUS, KENDRA, KIKI, NAOMI, NEF, TAMAYA & TOPAZ. Left celebs like Kelise, Logan, Sheeba, Katie Cokks & Victoria Porche out for once....
    You got a few of my to do's and a few and need to look into thanks!!!INfAMOUS can get it!!!! that ass looks open for business! Oh yea you mention the BTG Awards when is that and where???

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    You got a few of my to do's and a few and need to look into thanks!!!INfAMOUS can get it!!!! that ass looks open for business! Oh yea you mention the BTG Awards when is that and where???
    Mmmmmm, I know - they all contribute to the "joy of life"....
    BTG Awards? A request I made where the members can vote for the guys who bring us the hotties and maybe some other categories as well.
    Seanchai promised to set something up for January, you can find the thread in the main forum (its on page 2 at the moment I think).

Ebony (Diospyros ebenum), also known as India Ebony or Ceylon Ebony depending on its origin, is a tree in the genus Diospyros, native to southern India and Sri Lanka. It is noted for its heavy black, fine-grained heartwood.