Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Brazillian Rocket Fuel!

SOME HOT BRAZILLIAN FAVOURITES OF MINE....
    AM I JUST IMAGINING OR IS IT ACTUALLY LESS BLACK BEAUTIES
    FROM THE LAND OF TWO GREAT S (SAMBA & SOCCER) ON BTG THESE DAYS?
    IS LOUIE NOT AROUND ANY MORE?
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ebony (Diospyros ebenum), also known as India Ebony or Ceylon Ebony depending on its origin, is a tree in the genus Diospyros, native to southern India and Sri Lanka. It is noted for its heavy black, fine-grained heartwood.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    These are my favorite brazilian babes. You don't even want to know what I'd do for the opportunity to meet them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    I Like Both Of Your Tastes In Women...

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Julia Jones damn i was crazy over her. Her vids dont even touch the surface on oh freaky she can be.
    Priscilla Gaucha has a thing for white estrangeiros(foreigners) she cool as hell I dont know the others.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Julia Jones damn i was crazy over her. Her vids dont even touch the surface on oh freaky she can be.
    Priscilla Gaucha has a thing for white estrangeiros(foreigners) she cool as hell I dont know the others.

Did u spend time with Julia Jones?

Ebony (Diospyros ebenum), also known as India Ebony or Ceylon Ebony depending on its origin, is a tree in the genus Diospyros, native to southern India and Sri Lanka. It is noted for its heavy black, fine-grained heartwood.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced View Post
    Did u spend time with Julia Jones?
    Yes in '02 I met her through a mutual friend we dated off and on for 6 months. She was early in her transition at the time she really has developed, and from what i hear she has breast which really enhanced her look now.
    Im going back to Sao Paulo in Nov. my mission is to try to see her.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6

These are some hot favs!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced View Post
    SOME HOT BRAZILLIAN FAVOURITES OF MINE....
    AM I JUST IMAGINING OR IS IT ACTUALLY LESS BLACK BEAUTIES
    FROM THE LAND OF TWO GREAT S (SAMBA & SOCCER) ON BTG THESE DAYS?
    IS LOUIE NOT AROUND ANY MORE?
    These are definelty a few favs of my own!Julia is hot! There's soemthing about Rafaela I think thats her name! she makes me harder the new math!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6

Some hot Favs as well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    These are my favorite brazilian babes. You don't even want to know what I'd do for the opportunity to meet them.
    I seriously want to take a trip to Brazil and seek out some of these hot TG's Priscilla is one of my favs she has the cute around the way girl face, and that body is incredible!any info on travel agents hotels and where's a good safe place to meet and hopefully hook up wih some of Brazils finests!Could someone please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    I seriously want to take a trip to Brazil and seek out some of these hot TG's Priscilla is one of my favs she has the cute around the way girl face, and that body is incredible!any info on travel agents hotels and where's a good safe place to meet and hopefully hook up wih some of Brazils finests!Could someone please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One real popular club in Rio is The Week it mirrors the Clubs in São Paulo. Paulo is the place to fine the hottest BTG’s in all Brasil. I don’t recommend people to go there unless you are fluent or can keep a decent conversation in Portuguese, as most people don’t speak English. Rio is a more “English friendly” place, I recommend Cabraret Casanova on the weekends after 1:00 a.m. Buraco da Lacraia also known as the Star Club is also a good club.

In Copacabana you have La Cueva and Fosfobox. When it comes to hotels I don’t have any information as I stay with family when I am there. I really cant stress enough that when traveling to Brasil you should travel with someone who is familiar with the country,or can speak the language.