Thread: Dating TS

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Dating TS

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I just came across this video on YouTube while searching for perspectives on dating MtF transsexuals. Check out the link below...it contains one Southern gentleman's perspectives on his recent dating/relationship experience with a pre-op transgendered woman. He also goes into his experience with the TS scene in LA - which he attributes the demise of his relationship to.

I'm curious to see what everyone thinks. As for me, I think he's was pretty honest in the video and accepted responsibility for his actions and own misgivings.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezj12FRwkDE[/ame]

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    He is right about a few things
    FAMILY and TRUE FRIENDS wont care, and if you present a strong mental front, people back down. Personally I lucked out in that even though my family is from the Caribbean (shouts to my Bajans), but my grandmother was basically said "and? so? is that all?" type responses. Grandfather was ify but once he saw the caliber of women i saw, and said he'd prolly hit it if he was 20 lol. Friends we give or tak ebut once they saw it wasnt a fad, and that i wasnt dating the typical jerry/maury/drag queeny type transsexual, they were all on board and accepted her as a person, and treated her like on of us. Other said fuck no and frankly im better for it even though itd been nice to have more people on board, but some friendships are seasonal, some are lifetime.
    As for the scene, I think every guy needs to get his "chaser" phase out of the way. We do it with females but in a stage where both parties are in the get ur feet area of life. Now im not saying fuck EVERY tranny, but frankly, u dont want to have that midlife crisis and do it at an age where u have family, kids, etc. From the POV ive had, since the numbers are smaller, you cant date 10 transexuals like you would 10 females, because the ten ts are more likely to know each other, BUT at the same time, its billions of people on earth, so it may not be possible to meet ur best match on ur first go around. Best case we as guys can do is simply approach with caution, be patient sexually (evenif she gives the green light, take it as a yellow) because more so in this lifestyle than even a guy who just dates females in a small town, your name can spread and b4 you know it, you have 0 options. The scene is what you make it.
    Thankfully, Ive had some good relationships with transwomen, and currently enjoying one atm, so all hope isnt lost. The life of a transattracted man is a thankless job if youre on the side of the good or trying for better, but the dividends are worth it.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks for sharing...

BXBOY...thanks for your thoughtful reply. It is good to here the insights from others who take this community seriously. I find it unique how small the TG community is. Your point is well stated about dating one TG and all the other ladies know your business. This to me is the gift and the curse of the reputation you cultivate.

Some are obviously into the male genitalia on a woman...moreso than a woman who just happens to have or have had male genitalia.

That to me is a stark distinction between TG admirers. I am the latter...Which one are you?