Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asia

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Smile Asia

sexy AZZ redbone.......whatta pipe. Dirty,DirtySouth you da man....keep it coming my brotha
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Smile Asia

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan View Post
    sexy AZZ redbone.......whatta pipe. Dirty,DirtySouth you da man....keep it coming my brotha
    this is one of the best interviews yet. DirtySouth, you and Asia was really on top of things...man,she was having so much fun,and the video was off the chain. DirtySouth...you did your thing on the photo shoot too.i guess when you have a subject like Asia...everything is possible. i luv it.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    I spoke to her just a couple of hours ago actually. Still eager to appear again on the site! She is just a great model all around. All I had to do is stand there and hit record. Great performer.

Thumbs Up/Down

Smellovision

These pics are so good I can smell the pussy through the screen...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Interesting.... Good info Crags. Just goes to show...what we see here are performances and that's it. Sometimes it's more real than others.... But....

Usually it's a matter of chemistry between the 2 individuals when a "meet-n-greet" goes down. It's unfortunate because most of the times the girl is being compensated for her time...but never a NO BRAINER with the girls found on the pages of BTG or anywhere else. I've met with quite a few, not always a 4th of July fireworks show, but always intersting.

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by crags63 View Post
    yeah Great On Camera But In Person Bad Attitude, I Know I’ve Meet Her. I’d Never Hang Out With Her Not Cool At All.

Dayummmm Bro. That's Too Bad, I Was Really Feeling Shawty....... Beautiful Body, Love Those Nipples.... Maybe It Wasn't A Connection Between The Two Of You..... I'll Let Ya Know If I Have A Similar Experience You Did.. SHE'S IN N.Y.C. THIS WEEK.......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Good luck dude. She seems to be stressed about money. Staying in hotels above her means.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by crags63 View Post
    good Luck Dude. She Seems To Be Stressed About Money. Staying In Hotels Above Her Means.

couldn't Find Asia Bro. So I Contacted Brandi Who's Visiting Nyc From California........ Yo Son She Is Mad Sexy! She Was In L.i. When I Called, We Met On 42nd. Street. From There We Went To See A Movie(lakeview Terrace) Had To Wait Until 10pm To Go In ...that Movie Is Wild If You Haven't Seen It..... Never Live Next To A Cop..... After The Movie It Was Almost Midnight, Bro. Feeling Hungry, We Wanted To Go Up The Street To Red-lobster But That Shyt Had A Line Out The Door........ So We Just Ate Pizza At Some Local Joint. Had A Great Time, Great Attitude, Looking Forward To Her Next Nyc Visit........oh And For Those Who Were Looking For A Sex Story, Thats Not How I Get Down... Just Looking For A Great Night Out On The Town......lol

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/hs-brandi153-brandi1.htm

Thumbs Up/Down
    Wrong address for Brandi , please advise