Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Who wins and why/how? Darkseid or thanos?

Bonus:

Booster gold or sinestro?

Yes, I just went full comic nerd on y'all!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    Who wins and why/how? Darkseid or thanos?

Bonus:

Booster gold or sinestro?

Yes, I just went full comic nerd on y'all!
    Oh snap! Im actually more Marvel fan than DC, but have to get it to Darkseid with those awesome Omega Beams. He's immortal so it would be long and bloody.

Sinestro, would kick Booster Gold butt. BG is a wanna be hero j/k

----------------
    Now playing: System of a Down - Chop Suey
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanos is a guy that was actually rejected by death... he can't die... The Omega Beams would be absolutely useless. Darkseid is strong sure, but he's clearly not invincible. Hell he couldn't deal with Doomsday at all. But Thanos undoubtedly could. I'm gonna go with Thanos.

And Sinestro is hands down one of DC's most vile and powerful villains. Booster Gold is becoming more capable but he's still nowhere near that level of experience or ruthlessness. I mean, just look at when Sinestro took his ring off and went fisticuffs with Kyle Rayner... and beat his ass. - _- The guy's got it all.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    Thanos is a guy that was actually rejected by death... he can't die... The Omega Beams would be absolutely useless. Darkseid is strong sure, but he's clearly not invincible. Hell he couldn't deal with Doomsday at all. But Thanos undoubtedly could. I'm gonna go with Thanos.

And Sinestro is hands down one of DC's most vile and powerful villains. Booster Gold is becoming more capable but he's still nowhere near that level of experience or ruthlessness. I mean, just look at when Sinestro took his ring off and went fisticuffs with Kyle Rayner... and beat his ass. - _- The guy's got it all.
    I was thinking the same thing. Darkseid wants to conquer shit, thanos wants to destroy shit. Edge to thanos imo.

Booster theoretically has history and technology on his side. If written right I think he'd give sinestro some run.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yeah, pretty much. Not to mention those pesky infinity gyms that he uses to beat the hell out of you in Marvel Super Heroes...

I don't know how much the history books would have on Sinestro though. The earth ones that is. Plus that yellow light is a real doozy. I was a little upset when all the yellow rings started flying out and Batman didn't take his. I thought he'd make a great yellow lantern. ( sort of. )

Thumbs Up/Down
    http://youtu.be/lztwjgD10Yw

Figure Remy might like this one.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    http://youtu.be/lztwjgD10Yw

Figure Remy might like this one.
    Ah man...

While I'm sure it took a bit of time to put these types of clips together and it is neat, I don't much care for them. Actually represents part of the side of YouTube I have come to despise. Along with lip-synch vids, opinion pieces by the uneducated, jack-ass type clips, etc I can do without that stuff. Basically everything unoriginal on Youtube. The How To videos are cool, some opinion videos, original music videos, etc

The only time I ever visit youtube, personally, is when someone sends me a link. The concept of YouTube was good, but I don't care for the gross amount of shit, to sift through.

----------------
    Now playing: System Of A Down - Toxicity
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yeah, I can understand. Personally I just liked the way the music flowed with the constant screaming and demands for one's son and the others money. But again, I get where you're coming from. Every time I see someone add a Linkin Park song to an episode of Dragon Ball Z, I wanna go on a shooting rampage with a gun that fires the smell of ass.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Again, I do recognize the video as being cool and neat. Back when YouTube was new, I was always constantly bombarded by stuff like that from friends so just really over it.

That reference made me think of the gun Seth Rogen used in The Green Hornet

----------------
    Now playing: Al Hirt - Green Hornet
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yeah that gun was awesome. My stomach hurt like hell from all the laughing I did when he drove that dirt bike into his crotch though.