Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

is there a proper way to eat the ass?

I've only ever really eaten pussy and I've learned from a few of my lesbian friends a few tricks of the trade. If I were to get with a ts and she likes to be eaten out, is there a proper way to go about it? More tongue, less teeth? Is there a 'clit' down there?

I know I'm not putting my mouth on anything if I don't see you jump in the shower or bath first.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    I should point out that I got the idea from this post watching a btg hardcore scene with kane eating a chick out while sucking her dick from the back. Seems to me that shit would hurt, especially if you have a big stiff dick like myself, my dicks really not all that pliable when fully erect.

Perhaps a lot of the girls like this position to get ate out? I figured most dudes would approach it like they are eating pussy.

YOLO

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    I've only ever really eaten pussy and I've learned from a few of my lesbian friends a few tricks of the trade. If I were to get with a ts and she likes to be eaten out, is there a proper way to go about it? More tongue, less teeth? Is there a 'clit' down there?

I know I'm not putting my mouth on anything if I don't see you jump in the shower or bath first.
    Using the same technique to eat ass as pussy is a good way to go, minus the teeth though. I learned on pussy to spell out the alphabet with the tongue along with some penetration and/or sucking every 5 letters to switch it up. And don't forget to give the 'taint' some attention either.

I should point out that I got the idea from this post watching a btg hardcore scene with kane eating a chick out while sucking her dick from the back. Seems to me that shit would hurt, especially if you have a big stiff dick like myself, my dicks really not all that pliable when fully erect.

Perhaps a lot of the girls like this position to get ate out? I figured most dudes would approach it like they are eating pussy.
    Getting sucked from behind doesn't work with everyone, so it does depend on the individual person. Still, it's an awesome way to go about oral sex as you can easily service two areas, and imparts a totally different sensation, along with the 'oh fuck this is so hot' factor.

----------------
    Now playing: The Birthday Massacre - To Die For
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Using the same technique to eat ass as pussy is a good way to go, minus the teeth though. I learned on pussy to spell out the alphabet with the tongue along with some penetration and/or sucking every 5 letters to switch it up. And don't forget to give the 'taint' some attention either.

Getting sucked from behind doesn't work with everyone, so it does depend on the individual person. Still, it's an awesome way to go about oral sex as you can easily service two areas, and imparts a totally different sensation, along with the 'oh fuck this is so hot' factor.

----------------
    Now playing: The Birthday Massacre - To Die For
    via FoxyTunes

Awesome advice. Can I ask you a question? I'm assuming that you've had sex as a gay male, a sraight male, and now a trans woman, have your sexual taste changed with each?

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Awesome advice. Can I ask you a question? I'm assuming that you've had sex as a gay male, a sraight male, and now a trans woman, have your sexual taste changed with each?

Oh Hell Naw! No you didn't just say I was a 'gay male'. I'm about to come down there and kick your ass! lol Just kidding, but nah I was never a gay male per se. I was androgynous and wouldn't argue if someone wanted to call me gay for wanting to be trans as I didn't care enough to explain it to them. However; I've always been only into GG and TG, which is why the girls hated on me so much, they couldn't understand how a trans person could not want to be with a guy, hey I was born a lesbian in a male body what can I say. *shrugs* I did give guys a try when I first transitioned, to make sure whether I like it or not. It was ok, but no boobs and muscles, isn't really a turn on for me, despite the fact the guys I was with were at least pretty boys, which helped some.

I actually transitioned full time for 2 years when I first came out, and then regressed in an attempt to get a govt job that had became available. Took a year and half of applications and testing to find out that I didn't get in. During that time I started with Grooby so even though I was back to dressing as guy, I actually had to 'bind' to hide my boobs. Then after a while I regretted regressing and all that foolishness and went back to trans again, though I didn't make it known to the people here until, well someone posted a pic of me spilling the "T" lol.

Regardless of all that, I've always been a Vers Top, and as such I love fucking, especially vaginal but anal is ok if they can handle it, which isn't an easy feat with me. I also like being oral, so cunnilingus and fellatio are cool in my book

----------------
    Now playing: The Dresden Dolls - Girl Anachronism
    via FoxyTunes

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    I say go with a knife and fork, chopsticks are to complicated

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Oh Hell Naw! No you didn't just say I was a 'gay male'. I'm about to come down there and kick your ass! lol Just kidding, but nah I was never a gay male per se. I was androgynous and wouldn't argue if someone wanted to call me gay for wanting to be trans as I didn't care enough to explain it to them. However; I've always been only into GG and TG, which is why the girls hated on me so much, they couldn't understand how a trans person could not want to be with a guy, hey I was born a lesbian in a male body what can I say. *shrugs* I did give guys a try when I first transitioned, to make sure whether I like it or not. It was ok, but no boobs and muscles, isn't really a turn on for me, despite the fact the guys I was with were at least pretty boys, which helped some.

I actually transitioned full time for 2 years when I first came out, and then regressed in an attempt to get a govt job that had became available. Took a year and half of applications and testing to find out that I didn't get in. During that time I started with Grooby so even though I was back to dressing as guy, I actually had to 'bind' to hide my boobs. Then after a while I regretted regressing and all that foolishness and went back to trans again, though I didn't make it known to the people here until, well someone posted a pic of me spilling the "T" lol.

Regardless of all that, I've always been a Vers Top, and as such I love fucking, especially vaginal but anal is ok if they can handle it, which isn't an easy feat with me. I also like being oral, so cunnilingus and fellatio are cool in my book

----------------
    Now playing: The Dresden Dolls - Girl Anachronism
    via FoxyTunes
    Whatever!!!!!!!!! Braggin ass

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Lightbulb

I think there is a bit of a technique that is involved. I can only speak for myself here. But, my approach can be seen as simplistic.

Depending on how she is position, but if she is laying on her back I would set it off by steps:

1) Use the vowel technique.

A(lick), E(lick), I (lick) O (lick), U (lick)

2) Form my tongue into a U shape. Push it in and use my top lip to cover her punanny, and use my bottom lip form the suction.

3) Alternate between Step 1 and Step 2 while using my left hand to reach and play with her nipples, while my right hand usually keeps her thighs open. (because she might kick you on accident when she climaxes)

This is just the process I use though.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Whatever!!!!!!!!! Braggin ass
    I've seen it ... it's a sight to behold. It was like the Alien popping out of John Hurt. I bet Remy can't even remember.

OP ... did you ask if the ass has a clit?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    I've seen it ... it's a sight to behold. It was like the Alien popping out of John Hurt. I bet Remy can't even remember.

OP ... did you ask if the ass has a clit?
    shhh boy! Yeah I remember, that was a fun time mostly except for that one Flava Flav dude that was there. lol

Everyone keeps saying I should model, but I just don't see it, and confidence is what this business requires to be successful, so I'll just pass despite having the multiple assets members adore.

----------------
    Now playing: Metallica - Fade To Black
    via FoxyTunes