Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Thumbs down Police Arrest 35 In CraigsList Prostitution Ring

Police have arrested 35 people in connection with a prostitution ring that used the popular Internet classified ad service CraigsList to set up illegal "dates."

The arrests are the result of a three-day undercover operation by St. Lucie County Sheriff's that resulted in charges of soliciting, deriving income from prostitution and procuring prostitutes. Deputies posing as customers used the online service to arrange the service of prostitutes.

The prostitutes then implicated pimps. Detectives also placed ads on CraigsList to lure prospective customers and arrested them when they responded. CraigsList, which allows users to sell, buy or list want ads for free, has a disclaimer that the site is not to be used for illegal activities.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Delicious Big Bootyed BTG Babe.
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

where did this take place?

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Near southern Florida.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    What a waste of time and resources.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    That ain't no shit...... Ridiculous.

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    So let me get this straight... we got foreclosures going wild, credit crises, growing unemployment, a rising amount of REAL crime and the po-po decide they have to step up and bust craigslist johns and hoes.

WTF, if I could I think I'd move to the Netherlands or Brazil.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6

I Agree!!!!!

And whats even worse is they wasted on Craiglist in the first place! Its the worst

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0
    CL has a good explanation for why they created the erotic services section: the ads for erotic services were popping up all over their board, so by making this section they fenced it in. They try to stop obviously illegal stuff, but err on the side of free expression.

And guess what ? IF IT OFFENDS YOU, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO EROTIC SERVICES. Just stay out. Oh, but no, in the USA it's everyone's business, including the police's, if two adults want to meet in private behind closed doors for consensual sex. I like America but this is the one thing I hate, in contrast to most of Europe for example.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    CL has a good explanation for why they created the erotic services section: the ads for erotic services were popping up all over their board, so by making this section they fenced it in. They try to stop obviously illegal stuff, but err on the side of free expression.

And guess what ? IF IT OFFENDS YOU, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO EROTIC SERVICES. Just stay out. Oh, but no, in the USA it's everyone's business, including the police's, if two adults want to meet in private behind closed doors for consensual sex. I like America but this is the one thing I hate, in contrast to most of Europe for example.
    This is what to be expected under the tyranny of W.

Thumbs Up/Down
    "Deputies posing as customers used the online service to arrange the service of prostitutes".....i reckon they were REAL customers,and busted the workers when they got caught...