Thread: Where's Trish?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Where's Trish?

Y'all are killin' a brotha! I've been waiting over a month for one of those Trish updates in the coming soon section, and this week, more frustration. Fortunately, that destiny update made up for it. I'd like to think Trish is next up, but that's been a bust the last couple of weeks so...Remy please save the day!!! How about a few more teaser pics, just to tide a brotha over until her update finally hits the site. Whataya say, man? This is like havin' a bad case of the munchies. I GOTTA HAVE IT!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by vnda22 View Post
    y'all Are Killin' A Brotha! I've Been Waiting Over A Month For One Of Those Trish Updates In The Coming Soon Section, And This Week, More Frustration. Fortunately, That Destiny Update Made Up For It. I'd Like To Think Trish Is Next Up, But That's Been A Bust The Last Couple Of Weeks So...remy Please Save The Day!!! How About A Few More Teaser Pics, Just To Tide A Brotha Over Until Her Update Finally Hits The Site. Whataya Say, Man? This Is Like Havin' A Bad Case Of The Munchies. I Gotta Have It!!! :d

i'm Feeling You On Destiny, But Trish.....i Don't Know Bro. Nice Bush, But Not That Feminine Enuff 4 My Taste....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    Given: 0/0

Destiny All Day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ROC View Post
    i'm Feeling You On Destiny, But Trish.....i Don't Know Bro. Nice Bush, But Not That Feminine Enuff 4 My Taste....
    She is super sexy to me!now I like a girl with a hard body, long as the face is passable!but Trish has to make more of a transition for my taste!