Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Mr.Cee hot 97 arrested again for "soliciting prostitute"

What's up fam. I haven't been in the forums for a while but just wanted to know if anyone had been following the newest Mr. Cee incident. If you guys dont know who he is, he's a popular DJ for New Yorks most popular hiphop station, Hot 97. He was arrested previously for a 2011 incident in which he allegedly received head from a transgendered prostitute. He was arrested again on Thursday for soliciting a male cop (though he says it was a female cop and that she approached him) in an area known to be frequented by transexual prostitutes. In the YouTube clip below he is being interviewed by his boss or coworker about this newest incident. Of course a big part of the interview centers around whether he's straight or not. The interviewer who's supposed to be his friend says he only wants to know because he's concerned about the gay audience, who are going to be upset that he didn't come out, he says the gay audience will find it offensive if he doesn't come out. This to me sounds absurd. Apparently the interviewer is speaking for the entire gay community.

My question is why is it that people need to place people in a box?
    Seems now people are using Frank Ocean and Jason Collins as examples as to why no one has a right to keep their sexuality private. The interviewer seemed down right upset that Mr.Cee didn't tell him what he wanted to hear.
    It's a long interview but intriguing none the less
    http://youtu.be/HHYkqb9nPnk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0
    Quote Originally Posted by illuno View Post
    What's up fam. I haven't been in the forums for a while but just wanted to know if anyone had been following the newest Mr. Cee incident. If you guys dont know who he is, he's a popular DJ for New Yorks most popular hiphop station, Hot 97. He was arrested previously for a 2011 incident in which he allegedly received head from a transgendered prostitute. He was arrested again on Thursday for soliciting a male cop (though he says it was a female cop and that she approached him) in an area known to be frequented by transexual prostitutes. In the YouTube clip below he is being interviewed by his boss or coworker about this newest incident. Of course a big part of the interview centers around whether he's straight or not. The interviewer who's supposed to be his friend says he only wants to know because he's concerned about the gay audience, who are going to be upset that he didn't come out, he says the gay audience will find it offensive if he doesn't come out. This to me sounds absurd. Apparently the interviewer is speaking for the entire gay community.

Seems now people are using Frank Ocean and Jason Collins as examples as to why no one has a right to keep their sexuality private. The interviewer seemed down right upset that Mr.Cee didn't tell him what he wanted to hear.
    Ok check out another DJ from another station..his take on Mr.Cee....https://soundcloud.com/ddot_omen/don...day-mister-cee

Thumbs Up/Down
    This is why professional guys like myself tend to stay on the dl. Its not so much an issue that a girl is transgendered. Its that most if not all the girls are prostitutes or sex workers which jeopardizes careers if all of what we did behind closed doors ever came out.

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan View Post
    Ok check out another DJ from another station..his take on Mr.Cee....https://soundcloud.com/ddot_omen/don...day-mister-cee
    Yea from what I understand that's the rival station. These dudes are a trip. They try and make it seem like the only reason they're clowning him is because they they think he will be better off "coming out" but these knuckle heads know that's not their true motive.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    After hearing this interview it's hard to feel bad for the guy.
    Saying that he pleaded guilty in 2011 for getting head by a cross dresser simply because he didn't want to go back an forth to court is the dumbest shit I'd ever heard. Seriously how is pleading guilty to solicitation helping your "family" if your hinting that you didn't do it or that it was some type of conspiracy yet you were just caught doing the same shit again????

Now in my thirstier days I've had some ugly genetic girls that I wouldn't own up to today...So I understand that but his whole argument just sounds stupid. It's one thing to say that you're not gay since tgirls and homo's aren't the same.
    Just saying that you're not gay despite getting caught up with what was clearly a man just makes him sound like a crackhead who's denying he smokes crack. Then try to flip it and act like he the victim...?

It's clear that Mr Cee is a chaser but with the shit that he's saying he's tarnishing a word that already has negative connotations associated with it. That Donkey of the day was well earned.

The only thing he was honest about was that he wants sex w/o the BS which I'm sure any man could understand. He's just not going about it right. Shave a couple pounds and build some damn confidence.

There's no reason in hell that a well known radio personality can't find them a weekend chick who knows her place.

Patrice O'Neal, God rest his soul could attest to that. He said he got tired of taking trips to Brazil to get some ass, so he stepped his game up and had a bad ass bi-sexual chick in his corner.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    SMFH....3 strikes! your gay bruh....he should just admit it by now....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    This is why professional guys like myself tend to stay on the dl. Its not so much an issue that a girl is transgendered. Its that most if not all the girls are prostitutes or sex workers which jeopardizes careers if all of what we did behind closed doors ever came out.
    Not really an issue since he wasn't dating these "girls".he was a client (and i use that term loosely since his thing seems to be street prostitution) looking for a girl to pay for sex.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by illuno View Post

Youtube deleted the interview video..checkout worldstarhiphop..May 6th.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    After hearing this interview it's hard to feel bad for the guy.
    Saying that he pleaded guilty in 2011 for getting head by a cross dresser simply because he didn't want to go back an forth to court is the dumbest shit I'd ever heard. Seriously how is pleading guilty to solicitation helping your "family" if your hinting that you didn't do it or that it was some type of conspiracy yet you were just caught doing the same shit again????

Now in my thirstier days I've had some ugly genetic girls that I wouldn't own up to today...So I understand that but his whole argument just sounds stupid. It's one thing to say that you're not gay since tgirls and homo's aren't the same.
    Just saying that you're not gay despite getting caught up with what was clearly a man just makes him sound like a crackhead who's denying he smokes crack. Then try to flip it and act like he the victim...?

It's clear that Mr Cee is a chaser but with the shit that he's saying he's tarnishing a word that already has negative connotations associated with it. That Donkey of the day was well earned.

The only thing he was honest about was that he wants sex w/o the BS which I'm sure any man could understand. He's just not going about it right. Shave a couple pounds and build some damn confidence.

There's no reason in hell that a well known radio personality can't find them a weekend chick who knows her place.

Patrice O'Neal, God rest his soul could attest to that. He said he got tired of taking trips to Brazil to get some ass, so he stepped his game up and had a bad ass bi-sexual chick in his corner.

I agree..you are on the money.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    Most Trans women are not "prostitutes or sex workers". It's just that dl men and men whom fetishize trans women look for sex workers for those discreet no strings attached encounters so that's what they see most, because not everyone is going to put up with that bs.

It's clear that these radio personalities are only concerned with boosting their ratings through the sensationalism of this topic. Unfortunately, coming out saying you like "trans women" is being lumped together with coming out as "gay" when in fact they are two separate issues. It's going to be some time before mainstream society recognizes the difference between the two.