Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 75/4
    Given: 0/0
    Samantha Ferraz and Marcus - August 9th

Samantha Ferraz is a beautiful shemale with a stunning body, a great ass,
    beautiful breasts and a delicious cock! Samantha is a very horny girl and quite comfortable on top as well as being bottom! Enjoy this sexy hardcore scene!
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Ryder Monroe - August 12th

Beautiful Ryder is back! Ryder is just getting prettier with her gorgeous face, beautiful natural tits, flawless skin and sexy cock!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Aubrey Kate and Lance - August 13th

The dog days of summer are here. Aubrey Kate is brushing up on her summer literature course material when she just gets too hot and too bothered. She calls down to her family's landscaper, Lance to cum up and douse her fire before her daddy gets home from work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Paola Freitas - August 14th

Paola is a sexy Brazilian girl with a hot body, a great ass, firm and round, and a hard uncut cock!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Jadea - August 15th

"Hello gentlemen, my name is Jadea. I have a carmel kissed complexion, beautiful black hair and sultry brown eyes. Extremely passable with a bodacious bod Very open minded and love to have a good time. Assertive men are my weakness, I love submitting to powerful men but also dominating when necessary. Hope you guys like the show, see you inside!"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Benz and Christian - August 16th

18 years old at the time of the shoot. A natural beauty, smart with a strong personality. Big boobs, hot face, nice and thick cock and natural hair. She was very horny the moment she came in for the shoot, she was rock hard the whole session. She is a true versatile and she enjoys aggressive sex. Great kisser, great energy and very fun. She dreams of a threesome with two foreigner guys.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Arianna Elise - August 19th

Arianna Elise is a bright ray of sunshine, who stayed with me a couple of days. Arianna has been transitioning for a year and a half and already has some nice hormone titties that she's going to let grow for a couple more years before deciding whether or not to get breast implants. She considers blowjobs to be her specialty, and since she doesn't have a gag reflex she gives amazing deep throat action.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Stefani Special and Christian - August 20th

"I'm Stefani Special. I'm 22 y/y. I'm from a small town in north TX but I currently live in Dallas, TX. I am a woman born with Transsexualism. I was also born with XXY chromosomes, meaning I went through both puberties. I love myself and I love my body.

It really turns me on to know that I turn you on. I find it extremely erotic and immensely enjoyable getting men hard, women wet and other TS's all hott and bothered. I have a very vivid imagination + I'm very versatile and eager to learn. I LOVE SEX..but I'm just an innocent TS girl next door. Can you teach me? Can you...make me a STAR!?"

Thumbs Up/Down
    And here's Celeste!

Celeste - August 22nd

Gorgeous Celeste is back looking hotter than ever in her tiny swimsuit! Enjoy this smoking hot scene!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Maddison - September 2nd

"Hello guys, I'm Maddison. I currently reside in Houston, TX but travel the country. I'm 5'3, 120lbs, light golden skin tone. My best asset is my lovely big she-cock that I'm sure you'll enjoy. Hope you guys enjoy my explosive scenes "