Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by indy24 View Post
    "dl" would imply there was some type of homosexualty in play.

My sexual conquest all have an "f" on their id so what's there to be ashamed of? You either believe she's the woman she claims to be or not.

now those fat bitches, them you gotta keep in the basement and tell not to speak to you in public!
    .....👍👍👍👍👍

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    "DL" would imply there was some type of homosexualty in play.

My sexual conquest all have an "F" on their ID so what's there to be ashamed of? You either believe she's the woman she claims to be or not.

Now those fat bitches, them you gotta keep in the basement and tell not to speak to you in public!
    i happen to like fat bitches thank you. maybe i should blast everyone that chooses not to accept fat bitches in public now LOL

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    "DL" would imply there was some type of homosexualty in play.

My sexual conquest all have an "F" on their ID so what's there to be ashamed of? You either believe she's the woman she claims to be or not.

Now those fat bitches, them you gotta keep in the basement and tell not to speak to you in public!
    That's still being DL, just toward fat women. DL does not have to be specifically in reference to two gay men. It's all about the context with the English language. For example, most black folk are very content to use ratchet (which is a tool) in place of what their vocabulary lacks which is wretched.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    That's still being DL, just toward fat women. DL does not have to be specifically in reference to two gay men. It's all about the context with the English language. For example, most black folk are very content to use ratchet (which is a tool) in place of what their vocabulary lacks which is wretched.
    .................................................. ..........It was a joke Remy.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    .................................................. ..........It was a joke Remy.
    .....and a funny one at that! lmbao!!!!! Indy, my man. You're still funny as fuck. What's been up? Long time since we talked. I hardly ever grace this place anymore. Sometimes I may speak about a particular woman that's being asked about. Other than that, not my thing anymore. How are things up your way. Detroit right? PM me.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    .....and a funny one at that! lmbao!!!!! Indy, my man. You're still funny as fuck. What's been up? Long time since we talked. I hardly ever grace this place anymore. Sometimes I may speak about a particular woman that's being asked about. Other than that, not my thing anymore. How are things up your way. Detroit right? PM me.
    Philly, but at the rate things are going there wont be much difference....
    I shoot by here occasionally as well. Was going to post a thread asking for feedback on what yall think about Trans-women who hang around nothing but homo's. Have a friend like this, (bad as shit to) but she be hangin tough with them flamboyant ass niggaz. Which from my POV would make me look like Sterling by default if I spoke on it. So I let it go.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Philly, but at the rate things are going there wont be much difference....
    I shoot by here occasionally as well. Was going to post a thread asking for feedback on what yall think about Trans-women who hang around nothing but homo's. Have a friend like this, (bad as shit to) but she be hangin tough with them flamboyant ass niggaz. Which from my POV would make me look like Sterling by default if I spoke on it. So I let it go.
    So many views on that shit. It makes me wonder whether they truly view themselves as women in the first place. Not saying its wrong to have gay friends, but when all you hang with are gay flamboyant men and butches in masses, I wonder. Lastly I consider TS as women, and I'm not comfortable rockin around "a bunch" of gay dudes because thats just not me...I dont want a TS that acts like a man in a wig...I want a girl that goes to regular bars/clubs, that has a variety of friends, not just all gay men. I'd like to live a fairly normal life, not be forced into this "gay void" because I like TS LOL. (Couldnt come up with anything else LOL)

Im just speaking on distinguishing the difference between the TS that actually live as women, and the ones that continue to carry themselves as gay men that dress different.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    So many views on that shit. It makes me wonder whether they truly view themselves as women in the first place. Not saying its wrong to have gay friends, but when all you hang with are gay flamboyant men and butches in masses, I wonder. Lastly I consider TS as women, and I'm not comfortable rockin around "a bunch" of gay dudes because thats just not me...I dont want a TS that acts like a man in a wig...I want a girl that goes to regular bars/clubs, that has a variety of friends, not just all gay men. I'd like to live a fairly normal life, not be forced into this "gay void" because I like TS LOL. (Couldnt come up with anything else LOL)

Im just speaking on distinguishing the difference between the TS that actually live as women, and the ones that continue to carry themselves as gay men that dress different.
    Agreed, most homo's don't respect the trans-sexuality anyway. Like spotting a trans-attracted man is going to better their social life. Not if they spot a real one!