Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrone70 View Post
    did you see the treatment they gave Cut Master Cee and Chingy?? Worldstar would have a field day. Lord Jamar would be on Vlad.com tearing you apart
    Some people will always be a slave to others and the free thinkers, those who make decisions based on their own thought processes shape the world.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    In hip hop you can't be with a T-girl and admit it. EVER!!!!!!
    I agree, personally. Oh, but the day will come! The question is which one will it be?? Bonus question(extra points) what side of the street will you be on?? LMAO

"Some will get it, many won't"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    I am going to say it here first...give it some time and Sydney Star will be back on the stroll like the old days.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Wink

It was Sydney Star? ...

And he wanted to keep her hidden away like some dirty little secret... like Susan hiding Leroy from her Mommy and Daddy and all her skkkoolfriends back in the day??

But look how fine she looks tho!?... Sheeet I'd take her to a Farrakhan rally lol (I'd take some heat with me, mind; you never know with some venues/crowds)

All joking aside, it's nasty to get malicious with other people, using bad intentions against them and their careers etc (if that's what she did).....

But, in that case, don't keep dirty little secrets if you don't want them backfiring; Leroy was/is better than that... and so are our TS sisters.

If you think such people are sub-standard, then do not fuck them... or at least don't sing the blues when the skeletons come out

blue eyed devil

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    It was Sydney Star? ...

And he wanted to keep her hidden away like some dirty littlesupposed... like Susan hiding Leroy from her Mommy and Daddy and all her skkkoolfriends back in the day??

But look how fine she looks tho!?... Sheeet I'd take her to a Farrakhan rally lol (I'd take some heat with me, mind; you never know with some venues/crowds)

All joking aside, it's nasty to get malicious with other people, using bad intentions against them and their careers etc (if that's what she did).....

But, in that case, don't keep dirty little secrets if you don't want them backfiring; Leroy was/is better than that... and so are our TS sisters.

If you think such people are sub-standard, then do not fuck them... or at least don't sing the blues when the skeletons come out

blue eyed devil
    A thousand times this!!!!
    threads like this make me a mixture of angry and sad. How is a girl to feel when the very people who are supposed to "admire" her are saying that she's something to be ashamed of, that there is something wrong with her.
    glad some get it though
    Much luv hun xoxo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Mwah!

I will pretend that you are modelling for me next time you seduce the camera in some stockings and garter belt and heels heehee mmmmmmmmm

xxxx

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    A thousand times this!!!!
    threads like this make me a mixture of angry and sad. How is a girl to feel when the very people who are supposed to "admire" her are saying that she's something to be ashamed of, that there is something wrong with her.
    glad some get it though
    Much luv hun xoxo
    You earn your living via being some man's kept secret.

Whilst I don't subscribe to the dl mentality, I find it extremely hypocritical of you voice that opinion.

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1

Totally....

See I subscribe to the "each's own" mentality. And yet, i agree with you on the hypocracy of some of these opinions. It is, what it is.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    You earn your living via being some man's kept secret.

Whilst I don't subscribe to the dl mentality, I find it extremely hypocritical of you voice that opinion.
    good point

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    did you see the treatment they gave Cut Master Cee and Chingy?? Worldstar would have a field day. Lord Jamar would be on Vlad.com tearing you apart
    First, I think there's a huge distinction between the 2 trannies Chingy was caught up with an that thing Mr Cee had the video with. If you wont at lease acknowledge for real trans-women from homo's in wigs in forums like this then why should society???

Secondly, FUCK Lord Jamar, just because he calls himself lord don't make him God or the bottom line for shit. Grand Pupa is what made Brand Nubian hot back then anyway and once he left it was a wrap.

Plus between drug glorification, murder, woman bashing and boasting about material shit, hiphop been border-lining coonery. So how would tranny's tarnish a rusty blade?