Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Hoe please. I tried to holler at you 3 years ago when you first got started on this site bitchboy. After I realized how shallow, confrontational and bitter you were, I quickly halted my courting. As far as you blocking me, you blocked me just last year when that silly ass girl lied and told you and Remy that I tried to extort her. I put her on blast and proved that she was lying and that you jumped to conclusions before hearing my side of the story. Yeah, she pulled a tranny. You know, trying to get niggas muddy. Yeah, you know. The same reason why Chingy's career is shot and why August Alsina won't take pictures with chicks like you.

Yeah, you did have my shit at one time. But like I said in my original posts yesterday....that was so long ago so you don't know shit about me in the present. So you can throw out allegations of the ancient past, who gives a fuck. No one on here knows me or what I look like, or anything about me for that matter. Do you think I give two fucks about what you say on black tgirls forum? LMAO!! Silly dummy. Children never grow up. In order to move forward in life, Amber, you must leave behind your childish ways. Muddy me up......LMAO!!! Typical tranny shit.
    Reposted from my earlier post. Why ignore the facts...

"That's not how he "lost millions". He lost his money due to piss poor business decisions and over all not having the business ethics to maintain what he had. Less floss and more strong investments in business that will flourish and he might still have that money. Musically, as you notice, there is no mention of artist or exec that said they will no longer work with him because of a rumor that he hooks up with trans women. Because they would call his lies out, it's easier for him to blame his failure as a rapper on a trans woman than on the fact that he just isn't that good.

For instance, his first two albums (released in 2003 and 2004) were certified platinum, and his career peaked then. By his third album released in 2006 the critics were giving him negative reviews and he just barely went gold. By his fourth album (released in 2007) he was only able to sell 30,000 copies (really Chingy, there are rappers selling more than that out the trunk of their cars) and didn't even bother to release it in the UK which might have helped his sales some. You would be hard pressed to find a record label willing to invest in a failing artist in this current climate of the music industry with internet pirating run rampant and the industry trying to figure out how to be relevant (in sales). Now, the Sidney Starr rumors didn't start until 2009 (well after his decline) so while there certainly was some controversy surrounding him, there is a saying in the entertainment business, all publicity is good publicity. He just didn't capitalize on it in the best way he could have. At the end of the day, like so many people, they look for any other excuse other than themselves to explain away their own failings."

I imagine he did that interview because he needs to get his name back in the lime-light because he needs to be popular again for a record company to even think about distributing what may amount to another pitiful album sales venture, and nothing boosts a persons popularity better than drama and controversy. Hence why many get into battle raps, and reality show stars end up getting sponsorship deals for doing nothing relevant aside from being a hot mess on tv.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Reposted from my earlier post. Why ignore the facts...

"That's not how he "lost millions". He lost his money due to piss poor business decisions and over all not having the business ethics to maintain what he had. Less floss and more strong investments in business that will flourish and he might still have that money. Musically, as you notice, there is no mention of artist or exec that said they will no longer work with him because of a rumor that he hooks up with trans women. Because they would call his lies out, it's easier for him to blame his failure as a rapper on a trans woman than on the fact that he just isn't that good.

For instance, his first two albums (released in 2003 and 2004) were certified platinum, and his career peaked then. By his third album released in 2006 the critics were giving him negative reviews and he just barely went gold. By his fourth album (released in 2007) he was only able to sell 30,000 copies (really Chingy, there are rappers selling more than that out the trunk of their cars) and didn't even bother to release it in the UK which might have helped his sales some. You would be hard pressed to find a record label willing to invest in a failing artist in this current climate of the music industry with internet pirating run rampant and the industry trying to figure out how to be relevant (in sales). Now, the Sidney Starr rumors didn't start until 2009 (well after his decline) so while there certainly was some controversy surrounding him, there is a saying in the entertainment business, all publicity is good publicity. He just didn't capitalize on it in the best way he could have. At the end of the day, like so many people, they look for any other excuse other than themselves to explain away their own failings."

I imagine he did that interview because he needs to get his name back in the lime-light because he needs to be popular again for a record company to even think about distributing what may amount to another pitiful album sales venture, and nothing boosts a persons popularity better than drama and controversy. Hence why many get into battle raps, and reality show stars end up getting sponsorship deals for doing nothing relevant aside from being a hot mess on tv.
    You have a good point, Remy. He had tons of issues with his career, but the transsexual spotlight didn't help. Especially in that time when LGBT and the rap community was not a good mix. The perception of "gay" and the so called "hard" or "thug" perception of rappers just wasn't something that you mentioned in the same sentence. It was more taboo then than it is now. Transsexuals are more accepted now than then. People like Janet Mock and other successful transgendered women are setting great examples. I've seen Janet twice now on MSNBC. Melissa Harris-Perry has had her on twice as a guest. She is an outstanding woman. Anyway, I'm straying from the point which is, you're absolutely correct.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    To the rest of the forum I apologize for things getting so ugly but I really cant stand this person.This is not the first,second or third time we've gotten into it on here.
    I try to treat everyone with respect until you disrespect me or anyone I care about. This motherfucker is personally very disrespectful to me and many ts woman I know.
    Just know that I dont see every man on here in a negative light.Some of yall are very cool and if not that at least respectful lol. My rant doesnt apply to yall and please dont take it personally.

Amber, the problem is YOU DON'T KNOW ME! If you ever took the time to get to know me, you wouldn't feel that way. I have reached out to you a number of times to attempt to talk to you about different things. Not in an attempt to try to holler at you, but simply to try to gain an understanding of who you are and likewise. Everytime I've done that, you blew me off, smacked your lips like "nigga anyway". Once again, an example of your closed mindedness and resistance to reason with people who may have realized that they may have offended you or made a mistake. I feel that one of the reasons Remy and I aren't friends anymore is because of you. Remy and I were supposed to ride bikes together a year or two ago. I was supposed to bring my bike up there and we ride out. All that changed, suddenly, when you moved your ass to VA. I'm not trying to expose the history of the debacle to everyone, but damnit ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! You know nothing about me and the minute you hear something about me, without even knowing the entire situation, your hatred for me compounds. I've never hated you and I still don't. Now, I'm putting this out here for everyone since you want to be all sentimental to the Forum and shit. So check it......if you want to talk to me about all accusations and the things that have created such hatred for me, then call me and let's talk about it. We won't shout, we won't talk over one another. We will respect each other and listen to both sides. I can just about guarantee that I can justify every rumor about me or every questionable statement I have ever made. I have always been a supporter of transsexuals. Trolls come on here berating the girls and I always express my discontent. You haven't given me a fair shot. When I attempted to holler at you, we talked one good day and we never really talked anymore after that. Basically, you didn't show much interest so I stopped giving chase. And this is before all the bullshit rumors got started. Again, you never knew anything about me nor did you try to. I am a very forgiving and compassionate guy and this is something you can't even fathom about me because you think I'm some evil, tranny hater that just wants to fuck all the girls. Well guess what......you're wrong as fuck about me. Remy can tell you that me and her were pretty damn tight before the big fallout. Remy, me, Cosmo and the lil girl from Houston, TX (forget her name). I'm not a bad guy. I'm just misunderstood and you are clouded about me due to all the bullshit rumors that you have heard. Yes, I've made some controversial comments on this Forum. But in most cases, once I hear another perspective from someone else, I have the ability to reason and determine if my perspective is sound or the other person's perspective is sound. Example.....Remy just posted about the Chingy career blog and I read what she said and realized that I was wrong about blaming his career failure on just the Sidney Starr situation.

Amber, we don't have to be friends, but let's talk. We owe each other that. I'm not doing this for the forum. I'm doing this because I'm that nigga who don't give a fuck about what the forum has to say. Call me. Check your PM!

To show the type of guy I am, I'm going to delete the response to your message that you left. You are totally right, the back and forth bickering and airing or our laundry on here is ridiculous and elementary. I'm done.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    You have a good point, Remy. He had tons of issues with his career, but the transsexual spotlight didn't help. Especially in that time when LGBT and the rap community was not a good mix. The perception of "gay" and the so called "hard" or "thug" perception of rappers just wasn't something that you mentioned in the same sentence. It was more taboo then than it is now. Transsexuals are more accepted now than then. People like Janet Mock and other successful transgendered women are setting great examples. I've seen Janet twice now on MSNBC. Melissa Harris-Perry has had her on twice as a guest. She is an outstanding woman. Anyway, I'm straying from the point which is, you're absolutely correct.
    Yeah I agree the Sidney Starr situation didn't help anyone least of all Chingy. In that instance I'll agree since it was all a lie, but in other instances when the guy is actually into trans it would be more beneficial to just be upfront about it when called out rather than try to continue hide it. The entertainer gains more support from the LGBT community with their dollars than they lose from haters who likely only bought bootleg copies anyway.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Yeah I agree the Sidney Starr situation didn't help anyone least of all Chingy. In that instance I'll agree since it was all a lie, but in other instances when the guy is actually into trans it would be more beneficial to just be upfront about it when called out rather than try to continue hide it. The entertainer gains more support from the LGBT community with their dollars than they lose from haters who likely only bought bootleg copies anyway.
    LOL! That's all I buy. Just kidding.