The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2

Thumbs up Tyra Banks to produce Transgender Docuseries. Congrats to Sidney Starr

Sidney contacted me about this new show on VH1. Congrats to her I am happy for her. After seeing all the negative news on here. I thought I should share something positive..

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/n...erica-20140514

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Sidney contacted me about this new show on VH1. Congrats to her I am happy for her. After seeing all the negative news on here. I thought I should share something positive..

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/n...erica-20140514
    ...... Never the less I personally want to say congratulations to Sidney Star.

Good luck!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Not positive bruh. She's another Kardasian...I will never accept her for how she chose to "make it." The girl was beautiful, could dance, and already was holding it down, and chose to follow the gold-diggin sleazy path of "I slept with famous so-and-so," exploit it, and then claim it was a lie after her 15 minutes were gone. These "hoes" get no respect from me. And people wonder why so many TS are viewed negatively while in the limelight.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks for this hun. I'm very very interested in the doctors story

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    Not positive bruh. She's another Kardasian...I will never accept her for how she chose to "make it." The girl was beautiful, could dance, and already was holding it down, and chose to follow the gold-diggin sleazy path of "I slept with famous so-and-so," exploit it, and then claim it was a lie after her 15 minutes were gone. These "hoes" get no respect from me. And people wonder why so many TS are viewed negatively while in the limelight.
    Yeah, I've spoke on this before. Sure she's good to look at but comes off as an deceitful, air headed, opportunist. Just another jackass who give decent women a bad name. I can't support anyone like that.

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Chile Tyra Banks is a pimp but I'll be watching.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 14/1
    Nice I will be looking forward to the show.
    I do not personally know Sidney Starr however I think she is a great physical example of a t girl. I hope one of the other ladies she is on the show with advise her on how to achieve and maintain a level of class that carries her to the next level.