Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/3
    Given: 0/0

R&B Star August Alsina refuses to take a pic w/TS Fan

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/augus...aid-meet-greet

-
    I wouldn't either honestly these chicks be looking for ah come up. Sidney Star and Shayla Stacks entire claim to fame is off a celebrity scandal. Better safe than sorry

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Well thank god there are real men like Chad Ochocinco (who the media tried to attack for taking pics with Amayiah Scott but he stood firm as an ally) and Tyson Beckford (who did a very steamy shoot with international ts model Ines Rau).
    These men (both way more successful than that fool) don't let the ignorance of others dictate how they should act or how they should treat people. That's what a real man does...what a real human beings does

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    Well thank god there are real men like Chad Ochocinco (who the media tried to attack for taking pics with Amayiah Scott but he stood firm as an ally) and Tyson Beckford (who did a very steamy shoot with international ts model Ines Rau).
    These men (both way more successful than that fool) don't let the ignorance of others dictate how they should act or how they should treat people. That's what a real man does...what a real human beings does
    I'm not saying be mean or rude. But I CERTAINLY can understand hesitation especially when his fan base are female not to be to close to a situation he easily can avoid. I love Tgirls with all my heart 10x more than GG but would i risk my career for it. no

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrone70 View Post
    I'm not saying be mean or rude. But I CERTAINLY can understand hesitation especially when his fan base are female not to be to close to a situation he easily can avoid. I love Tgirls with all my hear 10x more than GG but would i risk my career for it. no
    Luckily for us girls there are men who feel differently.guys that challenge the public in their perception of woman like me

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    Luckily for us girls there are men who feel differently.guys that challenge the public in their perception of woman like me
    Your VERY PASSABLE most arent I would take you around my ppl in a second. i wouldn't for most others. your a professional model so it could scew opinion

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    I dunno who this push-button remote-kontrol painting-by-numbers cookie-cutter dime-a-dozen urban sell-out man-child is, nor do I care to know.....

.....he strikes me as the kinda guy who has to check with his Manager if it's ok to go to the toilet.

blue eyed devil

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    I donttttttt blameeeeee himmmm LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEN TO CHINGY when he decided to take a pic with a ts fan!!!!!You'd be a damn fool cause most of them are looking for a COME UP!!!They don't give a damn about yo asssssssss. We live in a Love and Hip Hop, Basketball Wives, Housewives of Atlanta TYPE OF WORLD NOW and everybody want they 15 mins. I don't blame him ........GETTTTTTT CHOOO ASS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbychaser View Post
    I donttttttt blameeeeee himmmm LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEN TO CHINGY when he decided to take a pic with a ts fan!!!!!You'd be a damn fool cause most of them are looking for a COME UP!!!They don't give a damn about yo asssssssss. We live in a Love and Hip Hop, Basketball Wives, Housewives of Atlanta TYPE OF WORLD NOW and everybody want they 15 mins. I don't blame him ........GETTTTTTT CHOOO ASS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
    yeah man. it's a shame but 1 bad apple can spoil the bunch and that's what happened. I know some cool as TS friends, but on that level why risk it?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    "...why risk it?"....... ??????

So it's ok for this young man (I use the word loosely) to parade and sing how he used to sell crack (just to help himself upwards, y'undastand?) but hell, the concept of a pic with himself and a traaaaaaannnny???... Nah, that can't happen; I mean, that might hurt his career, right??? Better just to stick safe with the uplifting stuff about selling poison to dozens and dozens of younguns lol... Cos that wont hurt his career at all, will it?... And why? Because he's MEANT to parade such shit... and being a good lil urbanista, he does EXACTLY what he's told/instructed to do!...

Maybe some people look at "artists" like him (the inverted commas are blazingly significant) and see some kinda ghetto authenticity - bad made good, poor made rich, etc etc... I see nothing but the art of Puppetry... I see the strings moving him around all over the place... servantile to a script he has no idea he's even a part of lol...

I remember reading the Eldridge Cleaver story back in my college daze....

There's a passage where he spells out how he would far rather sit down and pass the time with a straight-up hillbilly redneck white supremicist than some flaky shady progressive self-loathing white-guilt-ridden liberal.... the logic being that he knows/feels exactly where he stands with the redneck....

You know, it's better for all concerned if this "artist" just comes out with some hateful boom-bye-bye lyrics aimed at "traaaaaannnnys", rather than tip-toe about like a shady fuk; that way, everyone knows where everyone stands.

blue eyed devil

Thumbs Up/Down
    I gave examples of two straight black men who are wayyy more successful and who have no problems supporting ts woman to the public.
    If they want to support that fool than let them.leave them to their own coonery lol