Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1
    Nicole - 31st May

Nicole is a sexy ladyboy who works in Cascade Bar in Bangkok. She has a sexy slim body, hormone breasts and a delicious cock.

Also Featured On:
    Ladyboy Ladyboy
    Attached Images Attached Images

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Isabella Sorrenti & Dorian Drake - 1st June

Sexy Isabella Sorrenti is a gorgeous debutante with a sexy well toned body, natural breasts, a rock hard cock and a sexy ass!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Holly Parker - 2nd June

Holly Parker came to shoot with me from the Seattle area. She's a very cool customer who I had a great time spending a few days with. She has a positive attitude and loves to model.

In her own words:

"I hope this is not vulgar, but I can be fucked by small to large dicks and stay hard and also cum. The biggest I’ve had inside me was 10 inches and about 2.5 to 3 inches around and I can do it up to 4 or 5 times a day. I prefer to be penetrated and am interested in group and anal and I would consider penetrating someone else."

She doesn't want to fuck any one, she only wants to take a ride. Who's ready to sell her some tickets?

She's every bit of 6'2" and has no issue rocking heels. I love those tall models that own their height.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Sasha Ivy - 3rd June

Sasha Ivy comes from Panama and now lives in Miami. Again we welcome another 1st timer to Shemale Yum. Sasha looked super sexy in her pink dress wearing glasses. She was not at all nervous and was a lot of fun to work with. She is versatile and does it all! She fantasizes about having sex on the beach with people watching.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Tori Mayes - 6th June

Tori Mayes is an an incredible and sexy new girl from Southern California. Very feminine and smooth all over but with a big thick cock that she likes to use. Tori is as sweet as can be and I hope to work with her much more.

Also Featured On:
    Shemale Yum

Thumbs Up/Down
    Treasure Barbie - 7th June

Treasure Barbie is a tall, beautiful model who is excited to be in the industry. She loves the idea of men jacking off to her picture, cumming on it, and sending it to her. She's not one of the girls who's offended by "dick pics."

In fact, she says she'd probably send one back.

She says she wants to be fucked by a big dick, no complaining, the bigger the better. She loves sucking dick, she swallows, and her favorite position is riding, because it puts her in control.

She can be dominant or submissive. It depends on the man.

She's great a doing her hair and makeup and made quite a transformation in front of my eyes. She has a tattoo of a pair of scissors on her foot, which signifies that she went to school to do hair (just like Cassie Sparkles).

Also Featured On:
    ShemaleYum

Thumbs Up/Down
    Foxxy & Giovanni - 29th June

One of the most popular and well liked transsexuals in the adult industry, Foxxy is a Las Vegas native who gets to Los Angeles on a regular basis.

Since first featuring in Shemale Yum in 2004, she's appeared in countless DVD releases and on every major TS website. She's a small, feminine, Latin fun girl who always brings her humour and sensibilites to a shoot.
    Foxxy mainly bottoms but has been known to switch, she loves oral and she always gives all, in every performance she does.

Also Featured On:
    Shemale Yum
    Franks-Tgirlworld
    Bob's TGirls
    Pure-TS

Thumbs Up/Down
    Brittany Foxx - 30th June

Brittany a tall drink of tgirl water with a gorgeous face, a beautiful smile and a luscious ass that just begs for loving. Very photogenic and very eager to give her all for the camera. She's fun. You'll be seeing more of this girl here for sure!!

Also Featured On:
    Black TGirls
    Bobs Tgirls

Thumbs Up/Down
    Nicky - 1st July

Nicky is a hot newcomer with a sexy curvy body, big boobs, a juicy ass and a big hard cock!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Nuk - 5th July

Nuk is a stunning girl with a magnificent body, big juicy breasts, a great ass and a big hard uncut cock! Did I mention she was beautiful?! Wow

Also Featured On:
    Franks-Tgirlworld
    Ladyboy Ladyboy
    Ladyboy.XXX