Threaded View

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8

Remy and Amber : Two Cool Kittens

One of the highlights and I mean this sincerely, of my trip to the Tranny Awards was to meet and spend time with Remy & Amber Skye.

The last time I saw Remy, she was ... not quite herself ... so it's great to see she's developed into a wonderful woman. A great sense of humour and all class. Amber on the other hand ... (ha!), Amber is equally as awesome and so much fun to be around. I did as I promised and slapped her ass everytime I saw it, in 1960's Sid James sort of way. You can't help yourself - it's like there is a target on it! Frank and Blackula both enjoyed working with her.

It was a pleasure to have them as my guests and I look forward to spending more time with them both. It's always crazy at this show as I have guests and producers in from all over that I need to spend time with, I hope to have the two of them in a bar and plenty of drinks soon.

I hope they found LA to be less abrasive then I think they both expected.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!