Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
It's a forum, some people love to big up and "pay" the girls and some dudes just call it how they see it. I don't think it's a thing of disrespect or being "allowed to say whatever". I don't think it's a thing of being hateful or disrespectful, I do think it's a thing of truth. Some people like it, some people don't. It is what it is.

There's a topic labeled "why are black men so bad at...", should I be offended as a black man?
There's a topic labeled "the guys on this forum are dead...", should I be offended as a guy?
I could go on and on...
I'm not offended because those things don't apply to me.
If someone called me a ni&&er, should I feel hurt? Why? I don't choose to take ownership of that word...
If someone calls you a hoe, it will only hurt if you take ownership of that word. If you've been in a committed relationship with your guy for 4 years, more power to you, he's down with what you do and you guys are making it work.
preach on, i hear girls of both sort GG & TG diss men all the time, I don’t sweat it. Its just their point of view on how they see things as we men have our own points of views