Given: 0/0
    She's on BTG as Tessa aka Gisele.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    hey roc come to miami..she is on the beach and pretty cool too...great looking..and the older pictures of her dont do her justice...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/5
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronk View Post
    i see this chick out strollin every night of the week here on south beach..a real good lookin girl in person..never dabbled cuz i was always with another ts...

i ran into her on S Beach sittin at a pizza spot, she is SUPER FEMININE...i acted like i didnt know she was a TS..we got some bacardi and went back to her apt on the beach.

i asked her shit like how good her pussy taste, (i totally nailed the role) then i couldnt hold it in...she went to take a piss and i ran in on her...(althi i couldnt see her package....i just asked her

PLEASE LEMME SUCK YOUR DICK...

you shouldv'e seen the look on her face...we ended up leaving NO ACTION FOR ME

and the worst part is tht she never answers my phone calls

@ the TS's in here...why do you think she ignores my calls? Was she enjoying the role of being a woman? Does she feel bad that she lied to me?

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipeahoe View Post
    i ran into her on S Beach sittin at a pizza spot, she is SUPER FEMININE...i acted like i didnt know she was a TS..we got some bacardi and went back to her apt on the beach.

i asked her shit like how good her pussy taste, (i totally nailed the role) then i couldnt hold it in...she went to take a piss and i ran in on her...(althi i couldnt see her package....i just asked her

PLEASE LEMME SUCK YOUR DICK...

you shouldv'e seen the look on her face...we ended up leaving NO ACTION FOR ME

@ the TS's in here...why do you think she ignores my calls? Was she enjoying the role of being a woman? Does she feel bad that she lied to me?
    As a general rule a lot of girls don't believe the "Oh I didn't know you are a TS" line. So she may be mad that you were 'running game' and not 'keeping it real'. Of course she could just be busy with other matters and have nothing to do with you personally. You would be hard-pressed to find a tgirl that feels "...bad that she lied to me" they aren't lying, this is their lifestyle. Just because they have a 'tgirl clit' doesn't mean that they are lying about who they are, well unless of course you ask directly and they reply 'no'.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipeahoe View Post

I know you directed this @ the TS's, but I'll venture a guess that it was either you came on too strong or what you offered wasn't what she was into. It's hard to say. But she's a beautiful girl and I congratulate you on at least getting to first base before you struck out. (How's that for a mangled baselball analogy ?)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    As a general rule a lot of girls don't believe the "Oh I didn't know you are a TS" line. So she may be mad that you were 'running game' and not 'keeping it real'. Of course she could just be busy with other matters and have nothing to do with you personally. You would be hard-pressed to find a tgirl that feels "...bad that she lied to me" they aren't lying, this is their lifestyle. Just because they have a 'tgirl clit' doesn't mean that they are lying about who they are, well unless of course you ask directly and they reply 'no'.

Remy I totally nailed the role....we were talking about what kinda girls i was into and all of that...she is 99% passable and if i didnt know her from her ads i wouldnt have guessed she was a TS

yeh im not sure i'll keep trying tho...she's worth it

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    I know you directed this @ the TS's, but I'll venture a guess that it was either you came on too strong or what you offered wasn't what she was into. It's hard to say. But she's a beautiful girl and I congratulate you on at least getting to first base before you struck out. (How's that for a mangled baselball analogy ?)
    i think when i told her i knew she was a TS, it flipped into a money thing...but we were too far inalready for us to discuss money...so she just said FUCK IT!

but i give you my word that even if i have to pay for it....its goin down!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    pipes..i gotta tell ya my stories with her .....i'll get at ya....