Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    Doll is a babe! I first saw her in Joey Silvera’s Rogue Adventures #27 and was blown away when I saw her in Transsexual Babysitters 8! The babe is a real zipper buster! She can play slobber blues on a skin flute and can back that truck up to the bay! She is unbelievably “phine” and unclockable!
    I’m not a subscriber to Yum, so I don’t know who’s who on the site. But if Jenna, whom I presume is black, or have a little of the blood in her, should give us a peek of what’s she’s all about! She should give BTG a chance! All I’ve seen of her is the pictures that you’ve taken of her, set her up with Buddy!Honey, all I can say is WOW! She has taken a quantum leap from when she first appeared on this site. You can’t lose her in the mall that’s for sure!
    Heather told me she was going out there, what happened, no flixs of her? Brittany is becoming part of the landscape in LA, huh? Great ass, in more ways than one!
    Brother, you are doing a yeoman’s job! Keep up the good work!
    Here are some pics of Jenna from YUM Buddy did a great job.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thank you for the LOVE much appreciated xoxoxo

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!