Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 3/0

Vision of Beauty(Kitty Photos by Remy)

Remy you have photographed another true vision of beauty. As usual your interview was excellent as well and your photos were damn good. Kitty is a "petite princess" with a huge surprise. Although she has a fabulous Dick her Ass is magnificent as well. I would love to spend numerous evenings with her and not just for sex either. Your interview made me see something in Kitty that's truly sexy as hell,(she has an openess and freeness that sets her apart from the usual Tgirl). Most of your models are beautiful, intelligent and sexy or you have a way of making them appear and sound that way. Anyway I would love to see much much more of this "petite princess"
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Given: 0/0
    yeah im feeling her too, she got a vibrant personality

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazharlem View Post
    Remy you have photographed another true vision of beauty. As usual your interview was excellent as well and your photos were damn good. Kitty is a "petite princess" with a huge surprise. Although she has a fabulous Dick her Ass is magnificent as well. I would love to spend numerous evenings with her and not just for sex either. Your interview made me see something in Kitty that's truly sexy as hell,(she has an openess and freeness that sets her apart from the usual Tgirl). Most of your models are beautiful, intelligent and sexy or you have a way of making them appear and sound that way. Anyway I would love to see much much more of this "petite princess"
    Amen Brotha!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    i had the chance to meet her but backed out. not sure if I really wanna be wit a tgirl or it's just a fantasy

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CorBoyFly View Post
    i had the chance to meet her but backed out. not sure if I really wanna be wit a tgirl or it's just a fantasy
    Give it a shot. Tgirls aren't any different than any other girl you may meet. You may be pleasantly surprised. I haven't been with alot, but most of the ones I have been with have been very nice.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Anyone have any contact info on her, I'm in Virginia snd I thought whe was from her or maybe NC. Would like to meet her, appreciate any help.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    I don't, but you should see one of the positions she pounds a young boy in on the Hardcore site. Whew!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by barrym View Post
    Anyone have any contact info on her, I'm in Virginia snd I thought whe was from her or maybe NC. Would like to meet her, appreciate any help.
    I believe she posted with her latest layout. Check it out. I wish she would come to NY, I would even pay for her roundtrip AMTRAK fare.

Thumbs Up/Down
    i never thought i would say this about a tgirl, but she has a big cock

SEXY TS INDIA...SHE'S OHH SO FUKKIN SEXXXY!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazharlem View Post
    Give it a shot. Tgirls aren't any different than any other girl you may meet. You may be pleasantly surprised. I haven't been with alot, but most of the ones I have been with have been very nice.
    i just don't think i could go thru with it if i ever got close