Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Okay I still havent received an answer on how many ass shots is enough or "evens it out"?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    Okay I still havent received an answer on how many ass shots is enough or "evens it out"?
    That's because there's already a balance. It's good the way it is.

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TSSexyChanel View Post
    Cum on maybe it will put an end to this when you come back and report tops can bottom with the best of them. My asspussy is rarely used but with the right driver we can go from 0-120 in 60 seconds and ride for hours.
    DAYYUUMMM!!!! My dick just instantly got hard. I'll call u tomorrow.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6

Wow!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    It took you long enough to respond to my reply about your terrible use of the language! But, I wasn't the only one that took notice to your horrible, butchering of something we all should have learned by the age of ten! However, like the saying goes, you can't tell a crazy person who is already in the asylum he's nuts!!!
    TV!!!! Why's your rectum so tender about my grammar?Again I could care less about punctuation.The post is about ass shots.I have respected everyone who chose to express their oppinion,wether they agreed or not.But you insist on attacking me about something that has nothing to do with the topic,and now have disrespected me by calling me nuts.So now I got to treat you like the lubed up,pillow bitting asshole you are.Is this really about my grammar?or more about the fact that there are some members who'd rather have the favorite BTG bent over and rode,as opposed to being bent over like you!and if thats you thing fine with me,but dont attack my character for doing what this forum is suppose to be for.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    Dirty.I stated that I enjoyed all of the latest shoots.I added positive comments in just about all the new shoots.I just want all the photographers,when possible,to add a few more shots!

Thumbs Up/Down

OK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    LOL... I love u man.
    I see you got a sore anus about my grammar too

Thumbs Up/Down

OK!

Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post
    That's because there's already a balance. It's good the way it is.
    Thanks for stopping by Doc!

Thumbs Up/Down
    dirty Man, You Guys Are Doing Great Work...grrrreat Work!!! So You Don't Even Have To Address This Anymore, Cuz It's Just Gonna Go On And On...it's Time To Get A Pair Of Scissors And Cut This Thread Loose!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    TV!!!! Why's your rectum so tender about my grammar?Again I could care less about punctuation.The post is about ass shots.I have respected everyone who chose to express their oppinion,wether they agreed or not.But you insist on attacking me about something that has nothing to do with the topic,and now have disrespected me by calling me nuts.So now I got to treat you like the lubed up,pillow bitting asshole you are.Is this really about my grammar?or more about the fact that there are some members who'd rather have the favorite BTG bent over and rode,as opposed to being bent over like you!and if thats you thing fine with me,but dont attack my character for doing what this forum is suppose to be for.
    If you read my original post, I ended it with a P.S. (Post Script), meaning, by the way or keep in mind; your puncuation is terrible! It would seem that you have no knowledge of the key-board; space-bar to connote separation of words or sentences; or shift keys to emphasize capitalization of a word. When going public with your written thoughts, you shouldn't take for granted that the reader automatically discern what you are talking about after seeing a sentence end with a period and the next sentence is crammed next to it without without regard to capitalization of the first word of that sentence. There are no excuses when making correspondence to be read as being rushed or some uncultivated justification of why you did so. You make it seem as though Bigdicki and myself are expressing wild ideals of civilization and not imparatives of the literate world we live in.
    If you care to go back and read my reply to the post, I think I was in keeping with the subject! However, it is now apparent that you want to have things your way, contrary to what the status quo of the photographers, moderators and members feel about what is being discussed! If you would put your employment tool (a handle, with a brush at the end of it) down for a second, because it is obvious your secondary education teachers rolled their eyes at your communication attempts, to convince you otherwise, to care about how you express yourself to this vast, literate world around you and learn that the educated world has uncompromising standards, this ego-bashing you are undertaking, now, would not be necessary! You left yourself open to have your character attacked! Remember, 100% of the world cares about about punctuation, even if you don't!
    Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa!

Thumbs Up/Down

Your right!

Quote Originally Posted by tgyrllikr View Post
    dirty Man, You Guys Are Doing Great Work...grrrreat Work!!! So You Don't Even Have To Address This Anymore, Cuz It's Just Gonna Go On And On...it's Time To Get A Pair Of Scissors And Cut This Thread Loose!!!!
    By the way your shoot is the shoots I'm looking for. Ones wit that ass winking at the the camera.