Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0

Police: SEPTA Trolley Driver Stabbed By Transgender Woman

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/195...essed-as-woman

Just so happens to be the same chick you guys have here... http://blacktgirls.com/adfs

Yeah, "Oops" indeed....

Now I know this woman and I've actually dated Erica once a few years ago.... (On a real date not as a client) and lets just say that there wasn't a second date for reason. But once I read this article it ruined my day. I mean despite us not being able to work things out for whatever reasons, we still spoke whenever we saw each other, which was often since I'm cool with a lot of the girls that she's cool with. And I wouldn't wish this type of shit on anyone.

Plus keep in mind don't know the whole story and despite what FOX says, you're still innocent till proven guilty. But worse case scenario is that some public pretender will have her cop a plea of guilty and do about 18 months provided she doesn't have any other outstanding warrants. Either way I wish her the best.

Not to slight the victim here either though, I hope he recovers quickly.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    thats too bad and sad,pretty girl

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/195...essed-as-woman

Just so happens to be the same chick you guys have here... http://blacktgirls.com/adfs

Yeah, "Oops" indeed....

Now I know this woman and I've actually dated Erica once a few years ago.... (On a real date not as a client) and lets just say that there wasn't a second date for reason. But once I read this article it ruined my day. I mean despite us not being able to work things out for whatever reasons, we still spoke whenever we saw each other, which was often since I'm cool with a lot of the girls that she's cool with. And I wouldn't wish this type of shit on anyone.

Plus keep in mind don't know the whole story and despite what FOX says, you're still innocent till proven guilty. But worse case scenario is that some public pretender will have her cop a plea of guilty and do about 18 months provided she doesn't have any other outstanding warrants. Either way I wish her the best.

Not to slight the victim here either though, I hope he recovers quickly.

Check your link, and while we only have one side of the story, resorting to violence is so not necessary unless in self defense. I don't know that I can feel sorry for her getting caught stabbing someone, it's despicable. In my eyes it's simple, you do the crime, you should sooner or later expect to do the time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Check your link, and while we only have one side of the story, resorting to violence is so not necessary unless in self defense. I don't know that I can feel sorry for her getting caught stabbing someone, it's despicable. In my eyes it's simple, you do the crime, you should sooner or later expect to do the time.
    Check my link???

I purposely did that to show that the model at the top of the error page is the very same girl (Erica).

And I'm not sorry for her getting caught. I'm sorry that this actually happened in the first place. Mind you that this isn't the first time she's been rumored to have cut someone up with a knife and her battle with "substance abuse" is well known in these parts.

Between the Omni Hotel murder-fire where "Peaches" killed her client and set the room on fire and Alicia killing her live in boyfriend after that. This just adds more bad press to the tgirls in this area.

I was down Center City last night and the sexiest ones were acting like animals, fighting and shit while the part time cross dressers out there trying to capitalize of the little bit of money out there.

I just shook my head and went home.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Check my link???

I purposely did that to show that the model at the top of the error page is the very same girl (Erica).
    That's the information we needed otherwise we thought you'd just directed us to a bad page.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    That's the information we needed otherwise we thought you'd just directed us to a bad page.
    Yeah sorry for the confusion people. The "bad page" is the right page. She's obviously had some work done since then but that's her.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Yeah sorry for the confusion people. The "bad page" is the right page. She's obviously had some work done since then but that's her.
    Ahhhhh ok, I looked at the picture but the skin tones were so drastically different I didn't get that they were the same person.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Thumbs down

Another girl without a name change.

There seems to be some of that same behaviour here in the D. Don't any of these girls want to get ahead in life? Prison isn't on the list of "Great Places to Work" survey.