Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just Asking...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    thats cool vid but when i have certain perceptions about you based on your comments on here or what you choose to co sign than dont wonder why or try to explain.
    and how exactly do i feel about the men on here?? i never said anything other than i wouldnt socialize in my personal life with any man off of this forum because i have a strict separation between the industry and my personal life.i however recently broke that rule and ended having my point proven.
    I don't wonder why you have certain perceptions Amber because I don't care what your perception is of me. What I do know is my respect level for the girls on this site or in the industry or of women PERIOD is through the roof and you really wouldn't know that unless you sat down and got to know me on a more solid basis as opposed to a 3 or 4 word comment posted on BTG. If your perception of me is anything other than positive, then you've been paying too much attention to the meaningless 4 word "co-sign" comments and not the real substantive comments that I have left on here in the past.

Again, you took Indy's comment the wrong way. I knew he was being funny. He knew he was only being funny. It seems to have gone over your head. My "hilarious" comment was only in reference to his sarcastic comment and not about the true content of the post. I'm glad you agreed to lighten up a bit.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    I don't wonder why you have certain perceptions Amber because I don't care what your perception is of me. What I do know is my respect level for the girls on this site or in the industry or of women PERIOD is through the roof and you really wouldn't know that unless you sat down and got to know me on a more solid basis as opposed to a 3 or 4 word comment posted on BTG. If your perception of me is anything other than positive, then you've been paying too much attention to the meaningless 4 word "co-sign" comments and not the real substantive comments that I have left on here in the past.

Again, you took Indy's comment the wrong way. I knew he was being funny. He knew he was only being funny. It seems to have gone over your head. My "hilarious" comment was only in reference to his sarcastic comment and not about the true content of the post. I'm glad you agreed to lighten up a bit.
    We both know that's not true.if you didn't care what I think you wouldn't of had me call you in the past to explain certain situations and comments made.any way i'm done with this,I have to masturbate now.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    We both know that's not true.if you didn't care what I think you wouldn't of had me call you in the past to explain certain situations and comments made.any way i'm done with this,I have to masturbate now.
    Can I watch?

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    lmao...

Aside from the pointed sarcasm, I think we are all in agreement that protection and getting to know you partner is very important. Trust when I tell you there are a great many guys and girls out there that don't give a damn about spreading what they already have to the next person.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    lmao...

Aside from the pointed sarcasm, I think we are all in agreement that protection and getting to know you partner is very important. Trust when I tell you there are a great many guys and girls out there that don't give a damn about spreading what they already have to the next person.
    Ahhh! Now I couldn't agree with you more Ms. Remy. 100%

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Lightbulb

Hmm.. I will comment later when I get a chance to thoroughly think more on this.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    lmao...

I totally agree with you on this. Also this is one of the liveliest threads I have read in a while. Thanks for the original question.