Thread: updates

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 0/0

updates

The update has a countdown and when it hits zero it says now live refresh page, I've refreshed over and over and over again and it still says the same thing, I've logged out, restarted computer and nothing, I have seen the update within 10 min but some its been almost an hour and nothing.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,511/1
    Hi Dieselb, which site was this on?

Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster

Thumbs Up/Down
    Black girls.com femout.xxx tgirls.xxx tgirl40.com frankstgirlworld.com Grooby girls.com the other day after the countdown the update wasn’t available until 2 hours, since the countdown was implemented no update is available after it says now live refresh page.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Hi Dieselb, you may want to clear your cache if that happens, the updates were showing as they should. Was this in the members area or on the tour? Thanks

Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster

Thumbs Up/Down
    Ive cleared my cache, i checked from my laptop, my phone and from one of my other computers with the browsing history completely erased it is 4:40 am east coast time I'm in the members section and i have checked the tour and it says coming soon now live refresh page. At some point the update will go live it just doesn't go live once the countdown hits zero

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks, if it happens again can you take a screenshot and contact us at https://www.groobysupport.com/en please.
    It shouldn't happen, but if there is some kind of issue with the timezone or our server mirrors we need to look into that. The updates should go live mid-day European time, which should be 6 or 7 am your time.

Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster