Thread: BTG Updates

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 0/0

BTG Updates

I just saw the news that we won’t be getting updates 5x a week now, I understand why but it will be sad. I’ve been a member long enough to remember when we would get a big update every other week, then it went to daily updates.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Which new can you share the full?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,511/1
    You are getting weekly hardcores instead, something that has been requested by a huge amount of supporters.

This is the news from the site:

"You're going to see some changes this week to the content on the site. We have overwhelming feedback from the past 6 weeks of surveys, that members would like to see weekly hardcore content. We're starting that immediately, but the only way we've been able to make that budget work is by reducing one of our solo updates a week.

BlackTgirlsHardcore will continue as a hardcore only site, but not have any exclusive content (it will be included on this site), it will also show black hardcore content from our other sites.

We're really excited about this change, and I know based on your feedback that it's going to please many of you. These changes will enable us to keep delivering the best black trans solo and hardcore content for the years to come.

Thanks."

Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster